Author Topic: T Rex Breeding  (Read 9272 times)

Komodo_342

T Rex Breeding
« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2005, 06:45:23 PM »
although this is costly- THe same trick used with the black leapords may be your key here. if you make two t-rex exhibits, you have twice the chance of getting a baby tyranasourous. Costly, though. Very costly.

Offline Wooly Rhino

• Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
    • http://s15.invisionfree.com/shadowstar/index.php?act=idx
T Rex Breeding
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2005, 02:51:49 PM »
I tried it and got 4 babies in 5 years. Unbelieveable!

Scientist George

T Rex Breeding
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2005, 07:36:32 PM »
Ok, what I did.

The T-Rex scenario has one cool part: An area obviously made for the exhibit to go. I didn't do any terain leveling so that they couldn't attack the EIB. I researched T-Rex Care and Dinosaur Care before the Rexes were even at my zoo. When they were there, I put 'em in the exhibit. I did what the scientist said. In fact, I did more: I kept changin the terain and stuff till they got frowny faces, then hit Undo, and went to the next part. Oh, I did the terrain first, needed 'em to be somewhat calm before I started putting trees. Despite what the earlier person says, place Monkey Puzzle Trees in the exhibit: They are T-Rex's favorite plant, thus making it happier. Also, put in the shelter. Anyway, after that, make it hilly till they don't like it. After all that, just wait... Eventually they might breed.

Doing that, I succeded. I call myself the Tyrannosaurus Breeder.

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
T Rex Breeding
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2005, 09:56:29 PM »
Actually, broadleaf bushes work slightly better as you can place more of them into a square.

Gorilla_man_ape

T Rex Breeding
« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2005, 07:41:24 PM »
keep there foliage on one side of the river to keep them from trampleing it and ckeck for rubble

Offline ilovesimgolf

• Pooper Scooper
T Rex Breeding
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2006, 08:00:09 PM »
I have not done the scenario, but in a freeform game I had two baby T-rexes even though the exhibit was too small. The biggest factor I find is scientist care. I blocked the scientist into the exhibit. I also made some cliffs for the plants and fragile terrain to prevent trampling.

Hope this will help

ilovesimgolf