Author Topic: Desert Critters attacking and killing?  (Read 9228 times)

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
Desert Critters attacking and killing?
« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2006, 01:02:15 AM »
Quote from: cheech
What am I doing wrong my crocs eat their children even though they have food and their enclosure is 10x12 squares

I've not had a problem with the crocs, though I've heard many people who have. Often the animals will kill each other for food if your zookeeper isn't fast enough refilling their containers.
Sometimes it is down to space as well, if you look at their suitability if the biome/space button is in yellow or red then it's possible there is not enough space.
The only instance I've had of animals killing young before is when it is not their own young, or where the children have grown to full size.

Offline cheech

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2006, 05:23:14 PM »
Do you think that an exhibit 10x12 fence pieces is to small? They were all in the green
for suitability.

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2006, 10:50:58 PM »
If it's in green then you should be ok for space

Offline Pokemon_Sableye_freak001

• Pooper Scooper
Oh so thats why!
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2006, 12:45:28 AM »
So thats why I found a Nile croc 2 carcass at the  bottom of the water :surprise: , stupid animals, they had food. But I think Blue fang and Microsoft are trying to make the game real-like, uh... I think. Some creepy predators will kill each other in real life :dindin:  , That's one of the reasons my mom hates crocs.
PS: got Zoo Tycoon 2, Im now playing that one more ehehehehehheeh!

Offline loveunicorns

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2006, 06:45:30 AM »
ummm does anyone here have problems with pinguins eating polar bears?i had this problem once where i had about 50 pinguins and one polar bear and the polar bear was attacked and killed! how this happened the world may never know...

Offline starwolfie

• Zookeeper
« Reply #55 on: October 09, 2006, 05:19:46 AM »
Quote from: Dandelion Mane;132459
Not to mention what would happen if the ostrich kicked the lion cub :pinch: :whistling

i know its kinda late but Ouch.:pinch: