Author Topic: Chaos Zoo  (Read 1368 times)

Offline zoogudgeon

• Pooper Scooper
Chaos Zoo
« on: June 08, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »
Does anyone have any specific tips on beating the Chaos Zoo scenario? I have read all of the info on zoo ratings, but cannot get mine above 94. Animals happy at 98-99 and guests happy at 96-97, I've got lots of flowers and fancy scenary and am researching items, etc as fast as I can...but still cannot win (going on 5th attempt!). Any tips from people who have beaten the scenario would be greatly appreciated!

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
Chaos Zoo
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2006, 03:26:11 PM »
Which scenario is that???  Do you have as much research done as possible?  Sometimes that helps.

Offline banmenowBK

• Pooper Scooper
Chaos Zoo
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2006, 04:01:31 PM »
Here is a complete chart from http://mystictroll.com/zoo/index.html about raising your zoo rating...

Component/   Percentage/   Criteria

Animal Happiness/   25%/                25 points available. Scaled rating of:  
                                                   (Animal Happiness)/(Number of Animals)

Guest Happiness/   25%/                25 points available. Scaled rating of:
                                                   (Total Guest Happiness)/(Number of Guests)

Animal Health/   15%/                15 points available. 100% healthiness earns
                                                   total; 50% healthiness earns 7.5, etc

Species Diversity/   10%/                10 points available. Total award based on
                                                   percentage of 44 available species represented
                                                   in your zoo

Zoo Beauty/   10%/               10 points available. Overall zoo aesthetic
                                                   calculation is unavailable

Zoo Value/   10%                10 points available. Scaled rating of: (Cash on
                                                   Hand)+(Sale Price of Total Zoo)/300
Zoo Research/   5%/                5 points available. Total award based on
                                                   percentage of research

100 points total.
Also follow the tips given by other members

Offline zoogudgeon

• Pooper Scooper
Chaos Zoo
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2006, 05:16:41 PM »
Thanks, BanmenowBK. I'll check the link. I think part of the problem is that the scenario is only 12 months so you have to do everything pretty quickly. *sigh*

Firehawke - this is a user scenario by Loewenfrau (http://zoo.ogresnet.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=930). It's a great scenario (as is Puzzle Zoo, which comes with it) but I cannot get my darn zoo rating up!

Off to try again.