Author Topic: Corrupt files?  (Read 4221 times)

Offline Lt.Dan

• Pooper Scooper
Corrupt files?
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2006, 10:46:33 AM »
I have had constant problems with the user made downloads of the Malayan Tapir and Siamese Crocodile(i think its crocodile, either way its Aiamese and looks like a croc.)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
Corrupt files?
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2006, 01:05:10 PM »
The corruption of the zip file happens most often in the transfer for the download. When you get stuff like this off the net from any site it passes through sometimes more then one server. Sometimes a connection maybe yours or somewhere along the line times out and causes the corruption You have to just try again until you get a good file. All the files on this site are fine and were tested not long ago for consistancy and corruption and all the corrupted files were replaced or deleted.

Lt.Dan - there are some files that will conflict with each other and this is mostly due to a line of programing in the animals ai file. It's and LCID setting that is most likely the culprit. This is caused due to the different languages of the world.

Please make sure which of the files is causing the conflict and remove it and let us know so we can possibly have it updated so it no longer causes a conflict with other files.

Offline CrystalZoo16

• Pooper Scooper
Scenario Download Files
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2007, 06:37:46 AM »
Hi.  I'm having problems with the scenario download files.  Everytime I try to download them, a box appears that says "This file is invalid or corrupt".  I've tried downloading several times and it still does the same thing.  All of the files except Marine Shows Campaign Zoos and Marine Animals Campaign Zoos have come up "invalid or corrupt".  Any help that could be provided for this problem would be greatly appreciated.  Also the Wolf Reskin Pack has come up "Invalid or Corrupt", I have also tried to download this file several times.  Any help that you could provide for this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Offline dootdoot

• Zookeeper
Corrupt files?
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2007, 03:53:57 PM »
The dark otter varient, elephant reskin, and wolf reskin pack are all corrupt!

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Corrupt files?
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2007, 04:00:25 PM »
I just downloaded all three dootdoot, and had no problem :pout:

Offline dootdoot

• Zookeeper
Corrupt files?
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2007, 05:34:10 PM »
when I download them, I get 'Could not open archive. Not a valid file. Try dowloading again" but when I do, I get the message again! I even deleted them from the archive, still didn't do anything for the three of them