Author Topic: Operation Crater  (Read 1801 times)

Offline leopard100

• Pooper Scooper
Operation Crater
« on: June 19, 2006, 03:27:34 AM »
I have just started the Scenario called Operation Crater i have got all the animals to breed except the snow leopard, they are sooooooo hard. Does anyone have some tips on how to breed them?

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
Operation Crater
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 11:04:09 PM »
I didn't know there was a Scenario in Zoo Tycoon 1 called that. What Level? Beginner,Intermediate, Advanced or Very Advanced. I just bought Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection and didn't see it in the list of Scenarios. You have to complete the Beginner and Intermediate ones first before you can unlock the other ones. It must be one of those.

KTesch (Kim)

Offline leopard100

• Pooper Scooper
Operation Crater
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 01:02:08 AM »
sorry for anny comfusion but it is on the uxp expansion pack.
Thanks for helping me though!
leopard100
(real name kim - as well!)

Offline Taun

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Operation Crater
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2006, 06:59:53 AM »
their smilliar to the panda in the game, in that they dont like too many guest viewing them.
so try the following
1-limit the viewing area for guests
2-try using a sunken exhibit
3-dont place the path right up next to your viewing area leave a space of one tile
4-try picking up the female and putting her back in the exhibit, this appartely resets the games system and it then recalculates whether then will have a baby!

(also my sister in-laws name is Kim)

Offline ktesch

• Zookeeper
Operation Crater
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2006, 10:23:34 AM »
Uxp Expansion Pack? Or, I was thinking it was in the FreeForm section of the game. Not sure if I'm ever going to try Freeform or Challenge Games.

KTesch (Kim)

Offline ilovesimgolf

• Pooper Scooper
Operation Crater
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2006, 08:12:41 PM »
Could you descibe or post a picture of the exhibit you have? This might help. Make sure that you have elevation, Zookeeper training 1 (makes animals happy, and trap a zoo keeper an area around the entrance so that he will take care of nothing but your snow leapords. If all else fails move the zookeeper in and out of the exhibit after you have Zookeeper Training 1. Animal Fertility, under research, also helps alot.
Visit Wisco's Zoo Tycoon for suitability guides HERE.

Hope this will help you win the scenario. Good Luck : :) :

ilovesimgolf :original:

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Operation Crater
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 02:22:25 PM »
I have tried this scenario several times and have failed each attempt so far - however I will try again with your suggestions.
 :neneh