Author Topic: MM: Aquatic Show Park  (Read 1663 times)

Offline horse23

• Zookeeper
MM: Aquatic Show Park
« on: June 30, 2006, 02:31:19 PM »
I'm having a lot of trouble w/ the guest rating. They are very unhappy no matter what I do, preventing me from completing this. Any tips?:crying:
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 02:34:26 PM by horse23 »

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2006, 03:16:50 PM »
This is always the one I hated the most.:laughing:

When guests sit in shows thier needs and happiness seem to decrease rapidly, so it's easiest to only run 1-2 shows at a time in this scenario and when you make enough money on one, switch to another you haven't done yet.  When they finish, I get rid of them completely to try and get my guest happiness as high as possible.

Some main tips:
Try and use restaurants instead of carts, benches, restrooms, and trashcans-they cover all these needs at one time, and trashcans/restrooms decrease hapiness.  Place a restaurant right near your show grandstands so guests can fill their tank as soon as the show is over.

Try and make sure your guests are almost always seeing animals no matter where they turn.  Remember the Golden Rule:  Happy Animals = Happy Guests

Offline horse23

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2006, 03:22:32 PM »
I have 5 shows + another exhibit and I have a restuaruant next to each grandstand. The geusts seem to bypass the restuaruants and then they get unhappy. I am constantly picking up hungry guests and moving them next to restuaruants.

Offline horse23

• Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2006, 03:36:05 PM »
One day I will write a hack for smarter guests.

Please do not double post.  This means posting more than once in a row in a short period of time before others get the chance.  Please use the edit button instead.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2006, 04:14:17 PM by mo15 »

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2006, 04:28:02 PM »
I think it may be the five shows that are causing it.  Guests will usually forget about anything they want to do if there is a show on.  So, if they come out of one show with low levels in somethings (hunger, thirst, restroom, etc.) and there is another show starting soon, they will immediately start heading over there instead of taking care of their needs.

Offline horse23

• Zookeeper
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2006, 05:01:13 PM »
That makes sense. Ill try that. Thanks.

Offline horse23

• Zookeeper
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »
YES!! I started a completely new park and completed it. I only used 1 show tank and I changed the animals. I also put in more restauraunts and more animal veiwing areas.