Author Topic: The easiest breeders?  (Read 5642 times)

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« on: July 11, 2006, 08:30:10 PM »
What are the fastest breeders to the slowest breeders? I want to make a zoo where all the easiest breeders are in the front and the harder ones in the back. Thanx

Offline Hunter62186

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 09:05:37 PM »
Easiest breeders for me are moose, flamingos, most of the big cats (bengal, lions, cheetah, leopards etc), hyenas, and fennec foxes (they breed like mad). Mostly things that breed with two babies to a litter.

Worst are the giant panda and the tortoises. Basically anything that moves really slow has a hard time taking care of its own needs and wont want to breed as easily because their needs are in yellow or red.

But I have heard people get different animals that are super breeders so you'll have to see if other people come up with different ideas. :)

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 09:16:27 PM »
Quote from: Hunter62186
Easiest breeders for me are moose, flamingos, most of the big cats (bengal, lions, cheetah, leopards etc), hyenas, and fennec foxes (they breed like mad). Mostly things that breed with two babies to a litter.

Worst are the giant panda and the tortoises. Basically anything that moves really slow has a hard time taking care of its own needs and wont want to breed as easily because their needs are in yellow or red.

But I have heard people get different animals that are super breeders so you'll have to see if other people come up with different ideas. :)

I thought this was a ZT1 question?

Anyways, I havent played ZT1 in a LONG time, but generally my white tigers bred a LOT, as did Wildebeest, African Buffalo, Lions, and T. Gazelles. Slow breeders were giant panda, snow leopards... the rule of thumb is that if they are hard to please, its hard to get them to breed :happy:

Offline Hunter62186

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 09:47:34 PM »
Quote from: mikaboshi
I thought this was a ZT1 question?

Anyways, I havent played ZT1 in a LONG time, but generally my white tigers bred a LOT, as did Wildebeest, African Buffalo, Lions, and T. Gazelles. Slow breeders were giant panda, snow leopards... the rule of thumb is that if they are hard to please, its hard to get them to breed :happy:

WHOOPS!

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2006, 12:11:53 PM »
Okay I know that if they are hard to please they are hard to breed. So I should start off with most of the big cats and most of the savannah migrators. Thanx

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 12:14:36 PM »
The species that breeds the fastest is the warthog - they're like bunnies!

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2006, 12:23:48 PM »
Quote from: genkicoll
The species that breeds the fastest is the warthog - they're like bunnies!

LOL. Yeah thats true. I built a zoo with a huge warthog exhibit and put 4 in the exhibit(2m 2f) and by the end of the third month I had 24 warthogs

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2006, 06:24:02 PM »
Also, the emperor penguins and polar bear/magnets.  I've had a lot of breeding from them in my last zoo.  Good luck with the zoo you're working on!

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2006, 06:27:52 PM »
Thans FH. Yeah I am going to try and use the easyanimal hack to get the animals in a more natural looking exhibit. Also I know my friend had luck using the hack and he got all of his 'hard breeders' to breed very quickly.

Offline bridmorgan

• Copa Cabana
  • Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 07:13:22 PM »
As those before me said, warthogs breed like crazy as do saltwater crocs, flamingos (already said), african wild dogs, LIONS are crazy breeders, bengals are crazy too (already said...sorry)  If you have CC...Manta rays, Narwhals, Lions Mane Jellys...Sorry if repeating what others have said.    =0) I have got to stop saying sorry..LOLOLOL

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2006, 06:54:30 AM »
If their exhibit is very suitable, I've found that the Sibertian Tigers can be like rabbits too, along with those crazy Flamingos! Boy can they go nuts!!! :wacko:

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2006, 07:17:11 AM »
Well I built the exhibits with the easy animal hack and then I had the hippo, elephant, and the leopard breed within the first month of being purchased.

Offline pikapower704

• Zookeeper
    • http://
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2006, 08:19:50 AM »
Warthogs, Lions, Tigers, Crocs, Flamingos, and one other thing ive had a lot of breeding with is bears. All of em. My bears constantly must be monitered. Otherwise, the population gets out of hand.

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2006, 06:16:24 PM »
Well I took the easyanimalhack away(in another folder for later) and I had even more breeding from the Giant Panda, Dromedary Camel, Yeti, Snow Black Cloued and African Leopard, African and Asian Elephant.

Offline Red Panda Twins

• Senior Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2006, 06:19:54 PM »
I agree with the people from before.  Crocodiles, lions, and warthogs breed very fast.

Offline pikapower704

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2006, 06:29:13 PM »
I didnt know Yeti could have babies. Aww, they must be so cute and pudgy. My Hammerhead sharks had tons of babies.

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »
Yeah yetis have babies. They are like so kool

Offline hupdo1593

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Palawan peacock pheasant
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 08:48:20 PM »
warthogs, gazelles, zebras, wildebeests, pretty much every ungulate, and, when they grow up, iguanodons can breed pretty quickly. i've been breeding them

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 10:16:07 PM »
Yeah I am almost done with the zoo there were things I needed to fix but when I am done enjoy.

Offline Fuzzy

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2006, 10:43:37 PM »
Quote from: Red Panda Twins
I agree with the people from before.  Crocodiles, lions, and warthogs breed very fast.
 Well I don't know about crocs... but definately lions (they breed the most in my zoos), aswell flamingos, warthogs, anteaters, buffalo, and all the primates. I guess it depends on how good you are at building the exhibits for those animals :huh:

Offline nrg800

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2006, 11:07:15 PM »
If you DL APE you can make all the animals breed like rabbits.

Offline Tigeress_10

• ZA's craziest tigeress
  • Raptor Pack
  • Game Warden
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 07:14:19 AM »
Quote from: Okapi_Keeper
What are the fastest breeders to the slowest breeders? I want to make a zoo where all the easiest breeders are in the front and the harder ones in the back. Thanx

Warthogs, bengal tigers, lions, flamingos, every ungulate, most big felines, etc. Pandas are hardest to breed. And I always find black panthers hard to breed, come to think of it.

Offline Cowgirl14

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2006, 07:18:29 AM »
In ZT2, camels take FOREVER to have a baby! I mean, everything else has babies faster than they do, except elephants.

please read the topic and forums first before answering a question this is for ZT1 NOT ZT2 - RND
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 07:20:35 AM by RedNotDead »

Offline Howling Shadow Wolf

• Snow Tigers
  • Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2006, 05:14:27 PM »
Hippos breed almost instantly when you get them (for me anyway). Other than that,Hyenas,Warthogs,Wildebeest,Lions,Bengals,Polar Bears,Flamingos and yeah. The bears breed pretty quickly(NOT Pandas) so yeah.

Offline Okapi_Keeper

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 08:57:39 PM »
Okay so here is the update. Hippos had 2 babies 1 after the other and then the panda exhibit(2m 2f) had 2 babies.