Author Topic: The easiest breeders?  (Read 5641 times)

Offline ndmpatriot

• Zookeeper
  • Local Dressage Enthusiast
    • Zookeepers Journal
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 09:13:12 PM »
For me the esaiest breeders so far have been the Koala's. When I first got ES, I made a Koala exhibit, and it seemed like they where constatly breeding.

[modnotice=mikaboshi]Please post carefully, as this topic is about ZT1, NOT ZT2. Thank you.[/modnotice]

Offline Poisson

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2006, 10:27:05 PM »
Definitely lions and manta rays. Flamingos and penguins are also quick.

Offline Spunky_Monkey

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 12:36:46 PM »
As some others already said, lions are very fast breeders! They keep on multiplying and my exhibit is running out of space! My dolphins and belugas are quick breeders as well. I've never had my mermaids breed, is it possible for them to do so?

Offline luckybunny

• Zookeeper
  • Don't kiss flamingoes- it's not healthy
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 01:31:28 PM »
though it only happened once, my pandas breed RIGHT after I placed them... it was the first time I had pandas in a zoo, so I tried to guess what they would like and the exhibit was 100% perfect! I was shocked....

Offline ChubbyPanda

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 01:34:48 PM »
Definetley lions. They start from a couple, to 50-lion pride @_@

Offline spiderdraco

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2006, 12:36:11 PM »
Easiest: Bengal Tiger, Lion, Ostrich, African Warthog, Barracuda, Wolves.
After a while, the White Bengal, Leopards and Black Leopards start breeding if there´s no tomorrow.
Hardest: T-Rex, Great White Shark, Markhor, Snow Leopard, Allosaurus, Humpback Whale (Have you two of them?!) and sometimes, the Puma.

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2006, 01:56:57 PM »
I've had the same two great whites for nearly 20 years. (Game years, of course!) And I've only had them breed once. The baby didn't take long to grow up, either. I've gone through two pairs of t-rexes, and haven't had any of them breed. For some reason, my pandas always wait until they're very old to breed, and I always end up with an orphaned baby panda.

Offline african_elephant_2006

• Zookeeper
  • Remember the elephants. Forget ivory!
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2006, 03:23:25 PM »
Well, breeding rates on animals depends on the conservation status and the size of the animals.(ex: Mice are in labor for only a few weeks, but an elephant's labor lasts for almost two years!):thumbsup:

Offline Necrotizing Spectre

• Scientist
    • http://www.freewebs.com/mixmasternecro/
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2006, 05:30:19 PM »
From my experiance the best readily available breeders are Lions, Bengal Tigers, Barracudas, and Tuna.

Under the right conditions, Tapirs, Gazelle, Zebra, or any other savannah herbivore will breed exponentially.

Profitable easy breeders are Dolphins and Mako Sharks.

The most offspring produced at a time goes to the Warthog, Lion, Bengal Tiger, Mako Shark, and Dolphin.

I hope that helped.

Offline samuelkurcab

• Pooper Scooper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2006, 05:42:36 PM »
The easiest animal(s) for me to breed are the leatherback and green sea turtles. (MM2 required.) I kept 10 breeding pairs of each.  After a couple of months they started to breed like crazy. I had about 200 babies after a year or so.

Please check to see where you are posting. This thread is about Zoo Tycoon 1 not 2. -Mika
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:55:45 PM by mikaboshi »

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #35 on: December 19, 2006, 03:27:06 AM »
For me the easiest breeders are the Tyrannosaurus rexes. I'm not joking. I'm an expert at breeding them :laughing:

Offline ZAMAN

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »
realy I dont play zt1 alot but when I do I have never gotten trex to breed

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #37 on: December 20, 2006, 10:12:23 PM »
Warthogs. No questions there! Then perhaps orcas.

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #38 on: December 20, 2006, 11:05:32 PM »
I find most animals easy to breed in ZT1 - but the first animals i adopted in my dinosaur park were Allosaurus, they love their new home, but haven't bred even now I've almost filled up the whole zoo! :wacko: I won't post again in this thread until they do, or die beforehand!

The very easiest to breed are flamingoes. Start with two - in a game month you've got 20.

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
The easiest breeders?
« Reply #39 on: December 20, 2006, 11:35:43 PM »
Pandas are hard and the verreaux's frog The  snow lepard and the blak panther are hard if they dont have enough room, youl know if they kill each other . The green sea turtule and all so the leatherback sea turtle breed well and are not real needy.:specool:

Offline NorseWrath

• Pooper Scooper
Re: The easiest breeders?
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2007, 05:12:14 PM »
I placed two Gemsbok and I kid you not they popped a baby out in, im not kidding, 1-2minutes