Author Topic: Amazing Shelters  (Read 5653 times)

Offline _angie_

• Pooper Scooper
Amazing Shelters
« on: July 05, 2005, 05:30:33 PM »
Can anyone help me with the Amazing Shelters scenario.  I'm not sure what I am supposed to do.  I built around one of the shelters (the Giraffe Shelter), but I don't see where I can get a Giraffe.  It's not in my Animals list.  In fact, there are only a few animals there, mostly ones I have downloaded.  Thanks!!

Offline Bengal

• ChinchillAddict!
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Game Warden
    • http://
Amazing Shelters
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2005, 05:37:03 PM »
Hi angie, I've never heard of this scenario before. I'm assuming you downloaded it? If you could please tell me from where, I will try the scenario out myself and let you know what I find,  unless someone else can provide you with immediate information.

Edit: Okay, I found the scenario. Unfortunately, I have no experience with it. Try building around a different shelter that can be used for an animal already in your Animal Panel, and see if that somehow unlocks other animals.

Offline _angie_

• Pooper Scooper
Amazing Shelters
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2005, 08:22:38 PM »
Ok, I figured it out and got all the exhibits built.  Once I did that, it gave me the requirements to win the scenario, which are: 10 different animal species, Guest Happiness, Zoo Rating, Exhibit Rating and Animal Happiness all at 85 plus 850 guests.  I've done this twice now, but both times it tells me I have lost.  I know I have 10 different animal species because I get the message that say Congratulations you have 10 different animals.  I also checked all exhibits to make sure the suitability was at least 85.

Komodo_342

Amazing Shelters
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 01:17:09 PM »
Penguino: No flaming allowed.

Offline karlhall39

• Zookeeper
    • http://
Amazing Shelters
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 08:52:43 AM »
where is this senario i would love to try it sounds good

EDIT: fund it its in the user XP under senarious anyway why dont we make this for help about unless there is already one

Offline SabseH

• Pooper Scooper
Amazing Shelters
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2006, 10:56:59 PM »
Did you ever figure out what went wrong ? I have the same thing happen and it's driving me crazy(er) !

Offline SabseH

• Pooper Scooper
Amazing Shelters
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2006, 09:15:33 PM »
Replying to myself 'cause I figured it out. I had overlooked the 'suitability' requirement. Got it now :-)