Author Topic: Super Zoo  (Read 1783 times)

Offline princess_serenity14616

• Pooper Scooper
Super Zoo
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 02:56:34 PM »
My only suggestion would be to vist this webiste http://pixigger.uk.tt/
it has great charts for all the animals in the game.

Offline Red Panda Twins

• Senior Zookeeper
Super Zoo
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 03:04:27 PM »
Try using just small rocks.  And keep putting them done until you get red faces.  Then delete the ones you got red faces from.  Do the same thing with the terrain.  Use the one grid space, and then when you get a red face or stop getting green faces, Start with the next terrain type there.

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
Super Zoo
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 04:14:57 PM »
The best way to get suitability up is to place 4 plants/trees per square.  To turn on the grid, hit Ctrl + g.  You'll find it really bumps up suitability.
Also, using only (or most of) the animal's favourite type of foilage will increase it more.  There are many different types they can be happy with, but they like some more than others.  To find out which, I'd recommend using a guide like Wisco's or even by looking at the plant it shows when you click on the animal in the adoption panel.

Offline horse23

• Zookeeper
Super Zoo
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2006, 06:06:42 AM »
Quote from: Red Panda Twins
Try using just small rocks.  And keep putting them done until you get red faces.  Then delete the ones you got red faces from.  Do the same thing with the terrain.  Use the one grid space, and then when you get a red face or stop getting green faces, Start with the next terrain type there.

Ive done that w/ rocks and trees, but not terrian. Ill try that next.

Also, one month, the zoo rating al of a sudden dropped to a 70. Then it started to go back up. Why did this happen?

Offline LadyZookeeperNY

• Queen of the Checkerboard Paths!
  • Administrator
  • Game Warden
    • http://hometown.aol.com/ladyslopokes
Super Zoo
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2006, 06:25:11 AM »
I can tell you from my personal experience that the camels only like 3 or 4 trees, small rocks and only one square of water. See if that will help.

Offline ilovesimgolf

• Pooper Scooper
Super Zoo
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2006, 11:40:43 AM »
horse23,

Since you can choose the animals you want to put in the Super Zoo scenario, and there is no time limit, try using the animals that you are used to. For example, by now you should be familiar with lions, because of the African Savannah Zoo, several others, and even the tutorial. Also, animals that are less shy are an ideal choice for these scenarios when guest and animal happiness is important. Try easy to please animals along with a few endangered species to get some extra cash. This is the last scenario, a really hard one. On my old PC I used Akiyama and tried this one out. WOW :surprise: :surprise:!! It's really hard. Try using Wisco's Zoo Tycoon suitability guides, they REALLY help.

The Best of Luck, You have truly gone to the heights of Zoo Tycoon-ism (if that's a word),

ilovesimgolf