Author Topic: Where Does The UXP Pack Go?  (Read 1375 times)

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
Where Does The UXP Pack Go?
« on: September 05, 2006, 10:10:25 PM »
Okay, I'm a moron.

While in the midst of my continueing quest to bring my freshly installed ZT1 CC back to the way I want it, I downloaded and was going to install the (awesome) UXP Senario Pack....only it's now got one of those "self install/extract" thingys, and I'm not 100% sure if it needs to "go" :

To the Zoo Tycoon folder
or
The dlupdates folder

Again, I know I'm being a moron here, but could someone give me a (gentle) nudge?

-ZW

Offline Bielski

• The Guardian
  • Game Warden
  • Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2006, 10:29:20 PM »
Isn't there a readme file included in the download. I seem to remember there was. If not I would say Zoo Tycoon main folder, cause I think it extracts itself into the correct folders.

Offline Zirconia Wolf

• Zookeeper
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2006, 07:40:41 AM »
No, I didn't see a Read Me, and there where no instructions on it's "Download Page".

I think you are most likely right about the main ZT folder...just a little bit paranoid!

-ZW

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2006, 08:17:11 AM »
it acutally unpacks itsself into several differnt folders in the main zt folder - including maps, updates and langxp.dll and a readme folder and an uninstallaion programme  .  you can change where it unpacks to so you can see all the files included in the installaion if you are worried then manually move them to the zt folder once you have done so
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 08:21:52 AM by RedNotDead »