Author Topic: Couple lil downloading problems!  (Read 1378 times)

Offline spyro374

• Pooper Scooper
Couple lil downloading problems!
« on: November 25, 2006, 11:33:27 PM »
hi im new here to za. i am having some trouble with the user animal downloads, i download them but at the end it says "windows cannot open this file" it says it needs to know wut program created it and all that. does this have to do with firewall? (yu have some great animals by the way)

Also, im sure yu dont know, but on the zoo tycoon 2 website i downloaded dino danger pack and it says to type the registration key on the first menu when yu start the game, i didnt see any such option on any of the menus. any help?

sorry for all the questions but overall, im gettin confused on all these downloading errors! lol. thanks in advance : :) :

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 12:15:50 AM »
I missed the key the first time I got DD too. So here is there e-mail you can tell them and they well send you A link to get your game going . I down load to A saved file then unzip to the same folder and I add them all at the same time it may say unknown  createtor I tell it to go on anyway it workes for me ,all so one of your spywear may be blocking them.  e-mail me back i'd like to know you get your down loads .good luck

http://msnprod.oberon-media.com/exe/DDP_enu-setup.exe

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 01:39:53 AM »
As for the downloading files not opening, do you have winzip or winrar?
You will need one of these programs to get at the downloaded files

Offline spyro374

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 04:31:03 PM »
thanks for all your help, i got it up and working :thumbsup:

Offline Ixion

• Zookeeper
  • doughnuts: heart didease in a ring
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2006, 04:33:37 PM »
erm... can a mod plz close/terminate dis thread (or whatever it is that u moddie peoples do)? It's been solved, and no longer needs to exist. god, that sounded depressing.

[modnotice=mikaboshi]Please leave the modding to the mods. Thank you. [/modnotice]
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 04:38:05 PM by mikaboshi »