Author Topic: which scenarios?  (Read 1636 times)

Offline zoomaan

• Pooper Scooper
which scenarios?
« on: December 27, 2006, 03:37:45 PM »
Hi guys!
well I got a question.  which scenarios give awards?  I remember I got a fancy grandstand, but I don't remember which scenarion gives it.  I dont really want to do them all over again:whistling

well thanks

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
which scenarios?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2006, 10:23:54 AM »
A lot of the unlockable items are awarded to you when you complete the Very Advanced scenarios.  I think that there are some other items that are unlocked with different scenarios, though. I just don't remember which items go with which scenarios.  In the downloads section, there are saved scenario games that you could use.  I know that there are some that are almost complete and all you have to do is finish out the scenarios.  Hope this helps!

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
which scenarios?
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2006, 12:28:59 PM »
I searched but couldn't find much on this.  But these unlock things for sure:

Win the Aquatic Show Park scenario and unlock the Show Grandstand 2.
Win the Shark World scenario and unlock the Photo Booth.
Win the Super Zoo scenario and unlock the Trio Statue.

There are other things that unlock items, like one advanced or very advanced DD one that unlocks either the triceratops or dienosuchus. (I know that one of the two can, maybe both.)

Offline zoomaan

• Pooper Scooper
which scenarios?
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 06:43:02 PM »
thanks mo15 and firehawke you have been a great help. thanks : :) :

Offline Zookeeper91

• Pooper Scooper
which scenarios?
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 07:07:47 PM »
If you read the little description that the game gives you when you click on a scenario, it will tell you what scenario or item you can unlock.  You can also find what you need to do in order to unlock certain items by clicking on Zoo Fame, and then Persistant Awards.  Hope this helps! :original:

Offline mo15

• Pest Control
  • Game Warden
which scenarios?
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 10:16:11 PM »
Zookeeper91, are you talking about ZT2?  I think any unlockable item in ZT1 is a surprise, and there is no "Zoo Fame" menu to click on! :laughing:

zoomaan - no problem, that's what we're here for! :happy:

Offline ladygreeneyes

• Pooper Scooper
unlocking scenarios - other tips
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2007, 02:43:25 AM »
Regarding the question as to how to unlock scenarios (ZT1, I hope!), I have the following info, along with several other little fun items that you should enjoy, if you don't have these already:

NAME CHEATS
- Name a guest Adam Levesque and unlock all Animal Care research programs.
- Name a guest Lou Catanzaro and unlock all Animal Enrichment research programs.
- Name a guest Charlie Peterson and unlock all exhibit foliage.
- Name a guest Akiyama and unlock all the scenarios that ship with the game.
- Name a guest Steve Serafino and unlock all Endangered Animals research programs.
- Name a guest John Wheeler and unlock all animal shelters.
- Name a guest Ron Propst and unlock the Dinosaur Foliage research program. (DD)
- Name a guest Hank Howie and unlock all Staff Education research programs.
- Name a guest Eggman and dinosaur eggs hatch more quickly. (DD)
- Name a guest Dinoman and unlock all dinosaurs. (DD)
- Name a male maintenance worker Bob V and all currently broken fences are fixed.
- Name a scientist Dr. Scholl and all scientists walk twice as fast. (DD)
- Name an exhibit Cretaceous Corral and unlock theTriceratops.
- Name an exhibit Xanadu and unlock the Unicorn.
- Name an exhibit Super Croc and unlock Deinosuchus. (DD)
- Press $ (Shift+4) and get $10,000, but a random exhibit fence weakens (great time for the Bob V cheat!).
- Name a male maintenance worker George W and all the foliage in your zoo will vanish, but you'll receive $300 tax rebate.
- Name a guest Mr. Brown, Mr. Pink, Mr. White, Mr. Blue, Mr. Blond, or Mr. Orange and all guests and buildings currently in the zoo change to the associated color.
- Name male maintenance worker The Rock, all buildings are turned to rubble.
- Name a grizzly bear Deer and the bear will immediately break out of its exhibit (unless the fence is electrified).
- Name a guest Zeta Psi and all adult male guests in your zoo change colors and become sick.
- Name a guest Alfred H and a flock of birds appears to frighten your guests.
- Name a scientist Dr. Frankenstein and there's a 10% chance an egg will change its contents when the scientist visits. (DD)
- Name an exhibit Copralite Corner, all dinosaur poo turns into rocks. (DD)
- Name a guest Stinky and the guest causes other guests to be sick. (MM)
- Name a male guest rpro and female guests will run from him. (MM)
- Name a male guest Boogyman and the guest causes children to run away screaming. (MM)
- Name an exhibit Wonderland and get a bonus toward the chance of guests entering the zoo.
- Name a reindeer comet and all dinosaurs and dino eggs disappear from your zoo!
- Name an exhibit Microsoft and get double the normal donations at exhibits.
- Name a female tour guide Rosalie and all your tour guides will work for free.
- Name a female Zookeeper Susan Kittleson and Zoo Marketing effect is doubled (non-cumulative) (DD)
- Name a male Zookeeper Chuck Frizelle and Zoo Marketing effect is doubled (non-cumulative) (DD)
- Name a guest Russell C and all exhibit fences will become broken, letting the animals free.
EASTER EGGS
- On September 15 on the in-game calendar, a biplane with the Microsoft logo flies across the map pulling a banner with the Blue Fang logo.
- On their own turf, penguins are capable of killing pretty much any animal in the zoo.
- Guests entering the zoo on January 1 (New Year's Day) on the in-game calendar may be sick.
- October is Dinosaur Month! Purchase all dinosaurs at half price during the in-game month of October.
- On October 31 on the real-world calendar, all guests and buildings wear orange and black in honor of Halloween, a jack-o-lantern is available from the buildings and items menu, and a wicked witch flies over the zoo on a broomstick.
- On October 31 (Halloween) on the in-game calendar a witch flies over the zoo on a broomstick and a jack-o-lantern is available from the buildings and items panel.
- On Christmas (December 25) on the in-game calendar, Santa Claus flies over the zoo in his sleigh.
- Place a Mermaid Statue in an exhibit or show tank and it changes into a real mermaid. The Mermaid will not appear in the adopt an animal menu; however, you can continue dropping Mermaid Statues into water tanks to "adopt" more.
- Place a lion, a Bengal tiger, and a bear in an empty exhibit and unlock golden brick walkways.
- When penguins reach a happiness rating of 90+, they will do a happy dance.
- When lowland gorillas reach a happiness of 90+, they will do a happy dance.
- Earn the Excellence in Arctic Exhibit Construction and unlock the Iceberg. (MM)
- Earn the Best Sea Lion Show in the Country and unlock the California Sea Lion Statue (MM)
- Earn the Best Orca Show in the Country and unlock the Orca Statue (MM)
- Earn the Zoo of the Year award and unlock the Elephant Seal Statue. (MM)
- Earn the Best Dolphin Show in the Country and unlock the Bottlenose Dolphin Statue (MM)
- Win the Aquatic Show Park scenario and unlock the Show Grandstand 2 (MM)
- Win the Shark World scenario and unlock the Photo Booth. (MM)
- Win the Super Zoo scenario and unlock the Trio Statue. (MM)
Hope this helps!