Author Topic: Can't download :(  (Read 1450 times)

Offline dreadpiratefluff

• Pooper Scooper
Can't download :(
« on: December 31, 2006, 10:36:00 AM »
Hi there,

New to the site, so forgive me if I'm doing something wrong. :loony:  I've looked around for help with this but can't seem to find anything.  :crying:

I've been trying to download things for ZT1 and when I click 'Download Here' the page reloads but nothing else happens.  I've tried both with Firefox and Internet Explorer and get the same thing.  I've got Free Download Manager, I don't know if for some weird reason that might be causing some problems.

Any suggestions?

Offline dragon_rider05

• Zookeeper
  • Wolves;You've gotta love 'em!
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2006, 10:39:28 AM »
this is happening to me too, but only today so...

I think one of the mods are updating so the downloads have been temporarily locked:pinch:

Offline dreadpiratefluff

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 10:41:48 AM »
LOL...I see...  I'll just hold my horses for a bit then...I was thinking I must be completely stupid (@_@)

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 10:45:18 AM »
Yes, the database is being worked on so it will probably be giving you some problems today.

Offline andypvera

• Pooper Scooper
Need Help Downloading!
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 04:51:52 PM »
I need help downloading objects. Just yesterday i had downloaded some things from the website. But when i went to use it today morning trying to download the newly added marine Zoo for ZT2. I had also noticed in the very top that said "Disabled:
Sorry, the board is unavailable at the moment for maintenance and update."
. Can someone plz help me.

Offline andypvera

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2006, 04:54:54 PM »
Sorry I had not put this but when I click the button that says Download Here it just goes to the same screen with the info on the download and the picture.

[modnotice=csleesburg]I realize that you are new, but:Please do not Double Post. Use your Edit button to add things to your post . It appears as if RedNotDead is working on the Downloads Database, so the best I can say is try again later.:original [/modnotice]
« Last Edit: December 31, 2006, 05:19:31 PM by csleesburg »

Offline zoohio

• Speedy--Master of Water Effects!
  • Copa Cabana
  • Game Warden
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2006, 05:08:09 PM »
It appears that they are working on the website or there may be an issue. You may want to try again later!