Author Topic: Where to download to?  (Read 1271 times)

Offline ItsMichael10

• Pooper Scooper
Where to download to?
« on: January 19, 2007, 03:37:45 AM »
Hi, I knew how to download on Zoo Tycoon 1, but it seems to be different on ZT2

I've downloaded all the files and packs I want from Zoo Admin, haven't winzipped them yet, and that's just the problem, I don't know where to unzip them to.
Is this the correct file path?

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Zoo Tycoon 2

Soembody said something about a Zoo Tycoon Downloads area, but I don't have anything like that, here's a screenshot of what I see:

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b269/MichaelBoo/zt.jpg

Any Ideas?

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
Where to download to?
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 04:11:37 AM »
:welcomean to ZA ItsMichael! It's nice to have you here!

To answer your question, if you will go here, there is a tutorial on how to put these downloads into your game. One thing to remember, is that varients will not have a .dl file so those will go into your main game folder (where you were) but all of the others will be put into your downloads folder.

While you are here why not go by our Introductions section and say Hi? We'd love to welcome you properly! And don't forget that the Search function here can be your best friend - most questions can be answered by using this..

Again, Welcome to ZA!: :) :

Offline badisbadis101

• Senior Zookeeper
    • My Projects
Where to download to?
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2007, 01:27:34 PM »
i just place all mine in the folder you have a pic of, and they work fine.

Offline csleesburg

• An Oldie But Goodie
  • Game Warden
Where to download to?
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2007, 01:55:36 PM »
Hello, ItsMichael! Nice to meet you! There are two tutorials on how to put items/animals into ZT2. One is a pictorial tutorial [topic=2500] Download Pictorial [/topic] and the other [topic=2203] Download Instructions [/topic]. If you prefer pictures, try #1 if you prefer instructions, try #2. They both say the same thing and give the same result. :original: