Author Topic: Catfan's Zoos and Adventures  (Read 6900 times)

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
  • Small or big, don't mess with the cat!
Catfan's Zoos and Adventures
« on: January 20, 2007, 03:12:56 PM »
Welcome to Flower Gardens! This zoo has lots of nature! Here's the zoo enterance! I will take more pics! (Sorry, they're small!)
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 10:00:00 PM by germanwolf »

Offline SageofWater

• Raptor Pack
  • Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2007, 03:41:59 PM »
Can't wait to see more! The entrance looks nice.

Offline RhinoRapter

• Zookeeper
    • Rhino Gaming
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2007, 03:47:32 PM »
nice etreance post more pics

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2007, 04:16:58 PM »
Here are my animals(don't blame me if I mess up, this is my first time posting pics!): The two lions' names aren't Leolion or Sarahlion, it's just Leo and Sarah!:happy: To be continued!

Offline RhinoRapter

• Zookeeper
    • Rhino Gaming
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2007, 04:27:14 PM »
cute pics but they are realy small on my computer are you posting the thumnail or enlarged

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2007, 04:30:31 PM »
Thumbnail. Is enlarged bigger?:huh:

Offline Jaguar

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2007, 04:37:18 PM »
Quote from: catfan;176283
Thumbnail. Is enlarged bigger?:huh:

Yes it is Catfan. :original:

Offline Nique

• Just Nique... nothin' fancy
  • Global Moderator
  • Scientist
    • NotionsbyNique*
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2007, 04:37:51 PM »
Yes, Catfan... the enlarged are quite a bit bigger (and they let us see your pictures even better) but you have a very nice start going! Can't wait to see more!

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2007, 05:27:10 PM »
I hope these are bigger! Sorry, Roxy doesn't seem to be bigger!: :( :  At least you know that she's a red fox!:happy:  To be continued (again)......

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2007, 06:10:32 PM »
Nice pics! I like the animals names

Offline SageofWater

• Raptor Pack
  • Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2007, 07:12:19 PM »
Much Better and Nice Pics! I see u like downloads : :P : .

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2007, 09:05:21 PM »
Warning: Sometimes, my pics can be small. I can't do anything about it! Anyway, here is my last animal, Theressa. News flash! Sarah, Theressa, Actly, Tulie, Roxy, and Relinda are pregnant and some of them gave birth! Here are the pics.

Offline african_elephant_2006

• Zookeeper
  • Remember the elephants. Forget ivory!
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2007, 09:46:15 PM »
These are great pictures, catfan! (P.S.- Be sure to comment be back on my thread, ok? There's a link to my zoo on my signature!:happy:)

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2007, 10:13:11 PM »
Thanks guys!:blushing: Enough with the animals, let's tour the zoo (Sarah did give birth, but I'll show you the pics later).

Offline DinoMania

• Zookeeper
  • Go!! Pokemon Team!!
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2007, 10:29:16 PM »
Great pic some small but great

Offline shecrock

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2007, 12:47:03 AM »
Your zoo is cute and I love the pics . You can crop the pics if you have just an animal to show and they can be seen even better . that is if you dont have cute stuf in the back ground . Keep up the pics.

Offline DingoMutt

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2007, 08:36:45 AM »
Looks awesome! Where did you get that red fox?

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2007, 03:17:44 PM »
I got it here.http://zoo.ogresnet.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3208 The foxes are cool! They are noisy (which is what foxes are), they hunt, and the puppies could be hunted (if, somehow you put a wolf in the foxes cage). Here are Sarah's children, Alex and Alexis! Whoops! The darn computer won't let me show you the pics!:throw: :crash:

Offline Ixion

• Zookeeper
  • doughnuts: heart didease in a ring
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2007, 05:17:07 PM »
very fantastique! but won't your geckos crawl out from under the rope???

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2007, 11:01:34 AM »
No. Somehow, the zoo recommending thingy said that they like that fence. They're not geckos by-the-way. They're eastern blue-tounged skinks. I'm taking names and animals that you want to see in the zoo (if that's okay with you, african_elephant_2006).:happy:  I need help naming my foxes. I just got eight more foxes (they breed fast!). I have 5 females and 3 males. My zoo is really small. I can't think of any more animals to have in my zoo!:unsure:  I won't have a pic of my zoo map now, the photobucket thingy is screwy! Though, I can tell you what animals I have: raccoon, red fox, african lion, eastern blue-tounged skink, north american bullfrog, and white tigers. Please do read my signature. I don't have AA or DD. Oh, I almosted forgot. I will take requests on objects, areas, tours, and other fun stuff!:happy: :original:

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2007, 07:47:23 PM »
Quote from: catfan;178351
No. Somehow, the zoo recommending thingy said that they like that fence. They're not geckos by-the-way. They're eastern blue-tounged skinks. I'm taking names and animals that you want to see in the zoo (if that's okay with you, african_elephant_2006).:happy:  I need help naming my foxes. I just got eight more foxes (they breed fast!). I have 5 females and 3 males. My zoo is really small. I can't think of any more animals to have in my zoo!:unsure:  I won't have a pic of my zoo map now, the photobucket thingy is screwy! Though, I can tell you what animals I have: raccoon, red fox, african lion, eastern blue-tounged skink, north american bullfrog, and white tigers. Please do read my signature. I don't have AA or DD. Oh, I almosted forgot. I will take requests on objects, areas, tours, and other fun stuff!:happy: :original:

Of course you can, catfan! It's not like my zoo's copyrighted or anything!:happy:
As for requests, try putting elephants in there. It doen't matter which one you choose.

Now as for nameing your foxes, I have a few ideas:
Males:
  • Felix
  • Clyde
  • Rupert
  • Redd
  • Zorro

Females:
  • Bonnie
  • Vicki
  • Scarlett

Also, try naming a bullfrog Michigan J! (afterr the Looney Tunes singing frog, who's on my avatar!):happy:

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2007, 07:54:28 PM »
One weird thing happened in my zoo. I was just walking around my zoo until I say this red fox out of a cage. I thought it was mine, but it wasn't! The message board didn't say anything about it! If it was mine, it would have a name. It was just called "Red Fox 7". I went to calm it down and invite it to the zoo, but it just barked and ran off. I never got to find him. I went back to see how the zoo is going. The next time I saw him was a day later. Here's a pic of the unknowen fox. Luckly, I got a close enough to take a pic of him and not see me. (Yes, my computer is FINALLY working!!!!!!!!) I can tell you more about the fox later.:happy: By -the-way, thanks for the names, african elephant!
« Last Edit: January 27, 2007, 07:57:12 PM by catfan »

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2007, 09:07:08 PM »
You're welcome! Great pic of the fox, by the way.:happy:

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2007, 09:43:12 PM »
@african_elephant_2006: Thanks. I have another picture of him before he...uh... I'll tell you later. Haven't you noticed that we're pretty much the only two replying in this thread?
FOXY STORY
 I did see the fox once again, only not shy. Something weird happened. I was just minding my own business until I heared screams and ambulance/police car sirens. I knew something happened between the fox and something else. I didn't know what happened. It was something major. I asked witnesses what happened. They said that there was a fight and the fox stopped it.(What a witness said) "I was veiwing the lions cage until these two started a fight. This one dude said give me the money and the other dude said no, it's mine. The guy who wanted the money started saying  words and he started a fist fight. I suppose the fox heared nearby and wanted the fighting to stop, who knows. Then the fox started running towards the guy who started the fight and bite his hand. He bite him for about a minute and let go when the person hit the ground. The police came 30 seconds after the fox bite the guy. They said that the suspect was going to the hospital, then jail!" The fox's heroic action was reported in the newspapers, news, the tv shows that show amazing events, and the fox monthly!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2007, 12:42:54 PM by catfan »

• Zookeeper
Catfan's Zoo
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2007, 07:03:15 AM »
Great storyline! And, yeah, we seem to be the only two pople who reply on this thread.
Morbid, isn't it?