Author Topic: Swimmer Zoo  (Read 1703 times)

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« on: January 25, 2007, 12:39:53 PM »
Anyone any ideas as to how to get 50 people to see the show towin this one? I have lowered the price so it is free to encouage people, lower the price ofthe swim shacks to £2 etc but still can'tpeople to that island and have over 800 in the zoo.

Help - its driving me nuts!!

:hmmm: :hmmm:

Offline lisa

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 05:00:24 PM »
just add the boat shacks and leave it...the guests will eventually start venturing out..i am on yr 8 of the swimmers zoo... i have the required amnt of people to the dolphin show and animals required but i cant get zoo rating to 80.......Grrrrrrr

Offline lisa

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 07:34:09 PM »
ok im in yr 10....and im struggling to keep zoo rating .. i cannot get it up to 80 no matter what i try....is there a trick?..help!! its driving me freaking insane!!!!!!!!!

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
  • Small or big, don't mess with the cat!
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2007, 08:12:57 PM »
I remember doing this in MM1(and I sometimes do it in ZT2). I would put an animal near swim shack or whatever it is and that should atract more guests. While the guests have free time from veiwing the animal, they can go to the swim shack!
  Hope this helps!:thumbsup:

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »
It works quite nicely, when you put in swim lanes (like the ones in swim races). Only leave the shacks that would get your guests to the island with the show. That way, all swimmers only go one way. Most guests will watch more than one show. Every visit counts.

You have to start out this way. Once you get unhappy guests, it very hard to get the zoo rating up again.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 08:26:56 PM by casey »

Offline nafrayu

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2007, 12:44:45 PM »
Thanks for you help guys. I'm currently working on the Giant Marine Park scenario and will go back to the swimmer scenario soon. The thing I also find hard is what animals to use as you can alter terrain height, type etc. What animals have you guys all used & where.

Any more help much appreciated.

Nafrayu
x:party5: :party5:

Offline lisa

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2007, 09:30:54 PM »
:blushing: thank you for your responses.. i tried them and ...nothing... i have tons of guests...and i have succeeded in all the requirements....i just get the zoo rating to 80...its easy to keep zoo rating up until about the 6th year...i am now at the end of my 10th year...and nothing improves it now....my zoo is full of guests  and all requirements are met ( attendance at shows, etc)...just the zoo rating...its at 74 -76 maximium..it wont go to 80...please help...:blushing:

:crying:

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
  • Small or big, don't mess with the cat!
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2007, 09:34:55 PM »
1.Err (I'm not sure if this might work) you can try picking the guests up to where the swim shack is.
2.Make another food court area near the swim shack. That helps me!:thumbsup:
Hope this works!

Offline lisa

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 07:11:48 AM »
:blushing:  thank you cat fan ... i tried that too....no luck....but thank you for any ideas you share with me:sweatingb

Offline lisa

• Pooper Scooper
Swimmer Zoo
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 09:08:43 PM »
:surprise:  i did it!!!  :surprise:

please forgive me if i look like a freak here...but i finally got it...14 yrs but i finally figured it out!!!   :laughing:  i least i didnt give up.....:party5:

i wont print what the secret was in case others wanna figure it out unless you want to know....thanks for all your help...i am soo relieved:thumbsup:
 :IloveZA: