Author Topic: The Millionaire Thread  (Read 1478 times)

Offline darkpkmn fan1

• Pooper Scooper
The Millionaire Thread
« on: February 24, 2007, 06:48:23 AM »
How many people have actually went on to become a millionaire in this game. Of course i mean without cheating. What did you do. How did you do it.

Offline Firehawke

• "Ooh, look---it's a frog!"
  • Game Warden
Re: The Millionaire Thread
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2007, 10:15:11 AM »
I don't remember if I ever made it to the millionaire stage.  But some of my zoos have made a lot of money.  Having a lot of benefactors helps.  Also, using restaurants instead of food courts, I think, generate more money and make the guests happier (who likes trash???).  Selling extra animals helps you financially, too.

Offline ladygreeneyes

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 03:51:52 AM »
I actually did in one game.  It was one of the winter-looking maps - can't remember if it was a scenario or just a map, but I covered every available square with Christmas trees and snowmen, the guests were super-happy, and I made a ton of money.  Glad we don't get charged for the electricity... :rofl2:

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 06:55:22 AM »
Play ZT1 without cheating?!   :rofl2:  I can honestly say I have never done that! A friend told me about the cheat before I even got the game, so I have always been a multi millionaire before I even start!

The same friend told me he had made a million without the cheat  once or twice, but I only have his word for it.... :tooth:

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »
Yes this can be done and, if you will, it's an implied goal of the game. I have done it without cheats, and I do not concider Alfred H a cheat! Use restaurants, put the exibit fence up against the path, One zookeeper can handle two exibits, do not bother with tour guides, in fact you do not even need to use decorations! Just give them happy animals and watch the money roll in!

Offline Azeria

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2007, 12:58:10 AM »