Author Topic: I have a question...  (Read 1045 times)

Offline DezinerofZoos

• Pooper Scooper
I have a question...
« on: February 27, 2007, 08:12:24 PM »
Is there a way to chage admission booths? In game? Or are there downloads at any sites or anything? It is hard to to come up with original ideas will an entrance exhibit or attraction with the exact same admission booths....help would rock.

Offline crazykitty93

• Pooper Scooper
Re: I have a question...
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 05:17:17 PM »
 :snew:, so I'm not really sure, but my suggestion would be to check the downloads section when It's back online. Sorry to not be of much help. ^^;

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 06:59:35 PM »
You will need the ZA Mapmaker to change the admissions booths. When the downloads come back online you can get it and create some really cool entrances. The admision booths are just for show really, the guests are counted when they come though the gate. But by using the mapmaker you can change thier orientation, how many thier are in your zoo, and where they are. I hope this helps you out.

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2007, 08:33:28 PM »
Once all the downloads are again aviable I suggest you download maps from 4 of our best mapmakers and see what they have done with the map maker to give you an idea of what you can do.

Spiderghost
Frinkyman
Ladyzookeeper and
Zookreeper

All of them have a lot of maps available and have done great things with the mapmaker to make maps for all of us to download and play with.

Zookreeper

So nice to see you at the site again I miss a lot of the old faces and it's a joy to see so many stopping back in again. Welcome back and I hope your visits continue.