Author Topic: Tales of the Past  (Read 4819 times)

Offline hampton1

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Tales of the Past
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2007, 05:08:07 PM »
WOW!Thats awsome and very creative! :faint (I love huskys and german shepards,I have a mix between the two!!!)

Offline King Hoopla

• Zookeeper
  • The King of Excitment!
    • Zoo Tycoon Volcano
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2007, 03:20:40 PM »
And now for the next part in the series...

Episode 3: Prehistoric Crocodile Hunt

The crew arrived in Mid-Cretaceous Africa, this time to find prehistoric crocs. This is a dangerous area, because the largest land carnivore yet known, Spinosaurus, roams this area. I take one last look at the portal, then we move out. We need to find a river if we are to find any crocs. On the way, John takes a picture of a pterosaur.

It doesn't take long to find a river, but it's shallow. This may be a good thing, as the large dinosaurs would be at a deeper area, but there are also fewer crocs. We found a Sarcosuchus laying in the shallow water. What it's doing this far upriver is a mystery. It doesn't appear to be moving. When I get closer, it opens its mouth and hisses at us. The crew and I wisely retreat.

Offline 12dinoboy3

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 04:18:28 PM »
I love the story  :eggwub
but why didn't you take any dinosaur from the last episode back. :eggno

Offline King Hoopla

• Zookeeper
  • The King of Excitment!
    • Zoo Tycoon Volcano
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 04:08:00 PM »
Our goal is not to capture animals, but to observe them in their native habitat.

Bob yells at the crew. "Come here! I found something!" We rush over to see a pleurosaurus hunting on the riverbank. After a while, it sees a lizard. The chase is on. The hunting Pleurosaurus easily outruns the lazy lizard. We leave the reptile in peace and continue downriver. On the way, I see a fish flopping around in the shallows, swimming right towards a sarcosuchus.

We get on an inflatable boat and float downriver. We ride for an hour, and sunset approaches. Soon a queit roar is herd It becomes louder and louder.
"Spinosaur?" Tim asks.
"No," I say, "Waterfall!"
"What?"
"WATERFALL!!!"
Everyone begins to panic. We try to paddle to shore, but it's too late. Our raft flies over the waterfall...

Offline 12dinoboy3

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 03:42:27 PM »
Oh NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surprise: