Author Topic: Picking up guests?  (Read 1551 times)

Offline burnettclan

• Pooper Scooper
Picking up guests?
« on: March 24, 2007, 04:32:19 PM »
Firstly  :snew:  Hello

I have ready many of the help sections and read lots of posts  :neneh  I keep coming across parts where you talk about picking up guests  :surprise: I didn't know you could do this, and i have never seen this option. Can anyone tell me how to do it??

Sorry if its a daft question, i have never been in a zoo tycoon forum but i love playing the game.  :clap:

Offline BottleNoseDolphin1

• Zookeeper
Re: Picking up guests?
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 04:35:10 PM »
if you have the original Zt1 without any expansions then you can't pick up the guests.

Offline Budgielover101

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 04:41:05 PM »
First off, Welcome to ZooAdmin! Make sure you head down to Introductions and introduce yourself! :)

As for your question, I don't know about picking them up when you only have the original game, but if you have the expansions and click on a guest it has a 'hand' button you can click on to move guests.

Offline burnettclan

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 04:53:41 PM »
 :ty1:  That would make sense :loony: as i don't have any expansion packs  :boohoo:

Note to self: by expantion pack!! :D

I will introduce myself! Thx

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Admin
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »
May I suggest if you would like to get the expansions to look into getting Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection. It not only has ZT but both expansions along with a few extras that you can't get for the expansions. You can locate it at most Wallmart stores and some of the large computer and computer gaming stores throughout the US and Canada.

Here in Canada it costs about $40 to buy but prices vary in the US and other countries.

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2007, 06:49:43 AM »
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 03:35:47 PM by LadyZookeeperNY »

Offline spiderdraco

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 12:29:05 PM »
Yes, zookreeper is right.
You can do the all-famous shark trick (it also works with annoying guests giving T-Rex a little visit), but you can give them an attractiveness boost by putting them into gardens or something like that.

Offline Zoo Titan

• Zookeeper
  • The Valiant Knight, ready to defend at all costs
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2007, 07:55:52 AM »
I like putting them in the allasourus exhibit as well. :badgnome: But its really funny to watch the guest fight a velociraptor, cause he goes into this boxing stance and then fights the raptor, it doesn't kill the guest but its fun to watch. :laugh2: :laugh2: :rofl2: