Author Topic: the baby update file  (Read 1062 times)

Offline hanes

• Pooper Scooper
the baby update file
« on: March 30, 2007, 04:34:00 PM »
I am getting an invalid archive file notice everytime i try to unzip this file. I have redownloaded it several times to no avail.

Offline Crookshankz227

• Game Warden
Re: the baby update file
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2007, 07:30:54 PM »
Yes, it's happening to me, too. I get the same thing when I try to download the gharial - except it won't even let me open the file.

Offline koleking

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2007, 12:28:36 PM »
Apparently there's loads of files that aren't working. Lots of people have been posting the names of the downloads that aren't working. I tried the blackbuck a few minutes ago. The file download screen saying that I had opened it came up, but there wasn't actually a file. When I tried to WinZip the file, saving it to my usual place,s it came up with an error saying no files to extract.

I can't remember the name of the post, but it's really recent and you'll find it under downloads. I think mikaboshi or whatever his/her name is started the thread. post on the ones you couldn't access

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2007, 12:39:00 PM »
Please post the names of downloads that are not working HERE.  This thread will now be closed to prevent us all getting confused, it's best we have the list in one place.