Author Topic: Probelm with downloaded scenario  (Read 1145 times)

Offline rachel_rabbit

• Pooper Scooper
Probelm with downloaded scenario
« on: April 04, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »
Hi, I'm new here.

A long time ago I downloaded all those new things that came with the ZT1 Complete Collection from the ZT website. I didn't have a problem with anything, all the items had descriptions, etc.

But recently when I started playing ZT again, when I tried to play the new scenarios that came with this game they wouldn't work. I clicked on "Play" and it just stayed in the scenario selection screen. If I then tried to play another scenario they wouldn't work either.

Any ideas on whats going on?

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
Re: Probelm with downloaded scenario
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2007, 07:19:52 PM »
Hi Rachel_Rabbit Welcome to Zoo Admin! First what version of zt do you have? Second did you play any of the downloaded scenarios when you downloaded them? Some of the downloadable scenarios may have requirements that you do not have. Another posibility is that they are not installed correctly. Take some time to read through the ZT1 support thread and the ZT1 scenario thread. You might pick up on something there that will help you out.

Offline casey

• Administrator
  • Marine Biologist
Re: Probelm with downloaded scenario
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2007, 07:31:45 PM »
Reading your description, it seems that the .zoo files are not placed in the correct folder.  The scenarios will only work when they files are placed in the folder ...\zoo tycoon\maps\