Author Topic: Can anyone help me? Marine Mania won't start.  (Read 1429 times)

Offline agaiow

• Pooper Scooper
Can anyone help me? Marine Mania won't start.
« on: April 08, 2007, 11:38:57 AM »
Hey guys. Ok, I just got Marine Mania and installed it onto my computer a few days ago. I was able to play it twice, and then it wouldn't work. So I uninstalled it and re-installed it, and it worked two more times. Now it won't work. There HAS to be a better way to fix this then by me continuing to unistall/reinstall it every time there's a problem.

BTW, I have ZT2, African Adventure, Endangered Species, and I havn't had any problems with it until I installed Marine Mania.

Oh, and  :easter1 to all of you!

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
Re: Can anyone help me? Marine Mania won't start.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 11:46:55 AM »
Have you checked that your computer can run the game  on the settings you play as i can't play mm over low maybe thats a problem :eggshifty

Offline agaiow

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 03:00:03 PM »
Yep. I set it to "low" right after I installed it.  :eggcry ....What does Marine Mania have against me!?!?  :eggsad :eggunsure :eggno

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 03:28:51 AM »
What version of Windows are you running? Marine Mania is the first expansion to require Windows XP or Windows Vista. Zoo Tycoon 2, Endangered Species, and African Adventures all only require Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Millennium Edition (Me), Windows 2000, or Windows XP.

However, if you are using the Zookeeper Collection which is the first three expansions, then it also requires XP or Vista.

Also, the requirements for The first three is a 733 ghz processor or higher, while for the Collection and for MM2 it is 1 ghz or more.

If you could tell us what Operating System version you are using, as well as if these were all purchased as separate games, or if you have the Zookeeper's Collection, that'd be great! The more information we have the better we can help you.

Offline Red-Panda-Freak

• Zookeeper
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 06:14:43 PM »
the same thing happened to me (except mine won't even run twice)!

I'm running Windows XP.

Offline Red-Panda-Freak

• Zookeeper
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 05:35:43 PM »
problem solved!
i opened the "zt" file in the zoo tycoon 2 folder.  thanks guys!