Author Topic: Wyvern bug  (Read 1173 times)

Offline jack sparrow

• Pooper Scooper
  • Jack Sparrow rocks! savvy
    • www.runescape.com
Wyvern bug
« on: April 10, 2007, 08:22:17 AM »
I've downloaded the African Wyvern a few days ago at http://z6.invisionfree.com/kangorilaphantsforum/index.php?act=idx (a.k.a. kangorllaphants forum)And it worked fine till i loaded my save game with the Wyvern in it.When i go over to the Wyvern it disappears when i zoom to far out,and when I zoom in it is a Secretary bird with the Wyverns colors ( the maker meshed the bird and turned it into the Wyvern).So does someone know how to get rid of this problem???? :eggcry

I know that this is the MM2 bug reports forum, but i don't know where to put it elsewhere.
So if a mod can move it to it's proper place. :eggsmile

« Last Edit: April 10, 2007, 08:24:20 AM by jack sparrow »

Offline ShenTirag

• Small and Bitter
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Senior Zookeeper
  • made in a factory and from a special kind of metal
Re: Wyvern bug
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 08:48:30 AM »
Moved to ZT2 Downloads support.  

Unfortunately jack sparrow the wyvern was never approved for download here at ZA, which would check for quality control the issues you are having.  I can only suggest that you fiddle around with the graphics settings in your game, but you may have to remove the download.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 08:50:01 AM »
We also cannot offer support on files that were not downloaded here for that reason. I'm sorry, but you will have to find help on the forum you downloaded it from.

Offline jack sparrow

• Pooper Scooper
  • Jack Sparrow rocks! savvy
    • www.runescape.com
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 09:01:21 AM »

We also cannot offer support on files that were not downloaded here for that reason. I'm sorry, but you will have to find help on the forum you downloaded it from.

Ok, thank you