Author Topic: ZT 2 reboots computer  (Read 903 times)

Offline Zookreeper

• Global Moderator
  • Scientist
ZT 2 reboots computer
« on: April 10, 2007, 06:27:16 PM »
I did a search for this and found no results. Therefore we have a new topic. I had the unpleasent experiance of ZT 2 rebooting my computer. At first I tryed to just restart the game. It ran through the opening movies and rebooted again. This was only ZT 2. All my other games worked just fine. To make a long story short Yellowrose recomended a few sites I could try to find out the cause. the one that had the answer was Zoo Tycoon Tech Support.   http://zootycoon.com/support/techsupport.htm   This is the address. There are listed about 14 methods to fix the problem. Before you do a total reinstall of the game, there are a couple things that are easier. 1 do a virus scan. 2 do a spyware scan. 3 download the lastest version of Direct X. Even if you have the latest Direct X on board it my be corrupt of has a regestry issue. If these simple things do not help go to the ZT tech site and READ ALL the methods listed before you try any. If anyone runs into this problem I hope this provides you with some help. Oh yeah, I did a fresh download of Direct X after I did a virus and spywear scan and now am up and running once again!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 05:50:51 AM by Zookreeper »