Author Topic: Your favorite strategies for having fun with your guests  (Read 3463 times)

Offline Rex

• Pooper Scooper
Your favorite strategies for having fun with your guests
« on: November 10, 2006, 05:55:57 PM »
My personal favorite is to make a large, maze-like enclosuere. Then, I grab a few male guests and drop them in, just as a Rex egg I placed begins to hatch. I place a tank full of Great Whites, a tank full of Killer Whales, another Rex, some Velociraptors, and finally the exit. Then I watch the fireworks :badgnome:.

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2006, 06:12:31 PM »
That's what I do too. :wicked: Except I make an obstacle course with tyrannosaurs, velociraptors, etc., same stuff as you do techinically. Oh it's so fun to watch. :badgnome: And, not to be a mod. but, how are these strategies? :huh:

Offline Rex

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2006, 06:17:41 PM »
Well, I lurked around these forums for a while, and I've seen othe topics like this (No one posts in them anymore, though) in this forum. So I figured this was the place. Anyways, I also like to put boucy rides by the Rex exhibit and watch as the kids get off of them and into the Rex's habitat. Serves them right, for going to a Zoo without an adult supervision.

Offline germanwolf

• Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
  • Captian Jack is back
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2006, 07:59:26 PM »
Ha, ha, bad kids!     No adult supervision = painful death by T-Rexes. :blink:

When I had ZT1, I used to block the entrance of the zoo after i let a bunch of people in, and then I let all of my animals loose! It was fun to watch the dinos trample stuff, and when they smush a bathroom, there will be ruble around a toilet and a guy sitting on the toilet! :laughing:

Offline Rex

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2006, 08:08:51 PM »
Yeah, I also like to make a small valley, surrond it in fences, and put a Rex and an Allosaur in it. I know that the Rex'll win, but I do it anyways. The victor gets fifty male guests, all panic-striken.

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »
Why only male guests?

Offline Rex

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2006, 08:40:50 PM »
They're the only ones who die. All the others just run and scream.

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2006, 08:41:35 PM »
Really? :blink: I don't know whether to be offended by that or not, lol.

Offline Rex

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2006, 08:58:02 PM »
What, you'd rather be eaten? Anyways, have you ever noticed that visitors run away from volcanos? Well, I put a guest in an incloseure full of water, aside from a volcano in the center. The guests are terrified of it, so the drown.

Offline kiwibuddy

• Marine Biologist
  • Takahe
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2006, 02:22:17 PM »
I've never had a guest drown on me. But I did have on that was drowning, yet I saved him. :rolleyes: I've always wanted to ACTUALLY complete a zoo, and then delete all of the fences and watch the animal wreak havoc. (Especially a dino zoo. :wicked: :badgnome: )

Offline Bengal_Tiger

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2006, 04:52:57 AM »
I've done that, mind you I've done it with both normal and dino zoos! So much fun! Although...the screaming guests get a little annoying after a while.

Offline VelosiSpino.Rex

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2006, 05:17:20 AM »
whenever my zoos got crowded, I'd use an exhibit like this with a mammoth in it:

l _ = cage walls  
  @ =rock
                          ___  ___
                          l....@...l
                          l..........l
                          l______l

it was funny and I even invented 'the grand guest national' (or GGN) with it XD
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 05:20:01 AM by VelosiSpino.Rex »

Offline clockworkgirl21

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 08:22:45 PM »
I can see the ZT creaters not having the children get killed, but the women? That's stupid. Hey...that'd be a great idea for a hack. :thumbsup:

Offline mikaboshi

• Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 08:35:04 PM »
Quote from: clockworkgirl21;157722
I can see the ZT creaters not having the children get killed, but the women? That's stupid.

THANK YOU. LOL. Talk about sexist, no?

Offline Rosinas Cat

• Feline Friend
  • Global Moderator
  • Game Warden
  • Cool Cat
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2006, 10:28:52 PM »
Hey, I love that women guests don't die!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:  I never do the 'guest as prey for animals' thing, so I didn't know that!:laughing:

Offline spiderdraco

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2006, 11:20:45 PM »
That´s awesome to do, kiwibuddy!!!
I´ve once recreated the Jurassic Park experience by leaving only a few guests inside and then building a wall in the entrance, to prevent people of getting in.
Then , i use the "The Rock" cheat to crumble any buildings to dust and **** of the big lizards.
Delete only a piece of fence of every enclosure to release the ****** off reptiles. Awesome results; especially when you have a zoo divided in Islands and if the main island is filled with dense forests, massive rocks, lagoons, rivers and T-Rexes, Spinosaurus, Allosaurus and Raptors roaming the forests and the now-ruined facilities. Ah, and don´t forget to release crocs, deinosuchus and plesiosaurs in the rivers and lagoons.
Have fun, it´s a cool way to do some good chaos.
Also, i made the Raccoon City Zoo once. Just guess what happened with hyenas, lions, crocs and elephants running on the loose in the Small City Map.
Just like Ian Malcolm said: "First, it´s Oooh, Ahh and then, comes the Screaming."

Offline Oryxanger

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2006, 03:08:20 PM »
Anyone tried having the guests attacked,then racing them? They always run towards the exit. Dolphins work the best, and you have to have a guest with a high energy level. Otherwise, theyr'e slow. I may put in pictures, except that my computer got wiped so I haven't rebuilt it, and I(forgive me my lack of computer knowledge) don't know how to put pictures in...... Unless...... Okay, I remember now.( ^ :

Offline Bep-Boi

• Zookeeper
  • The name's Boi. Bep-Boi.
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2007, 11:00:26 PM »
I think it's kind of sexist that only males get eaten

Anyway, get a lion, put it in an exhibit, make a hedge fence line and watch all the guests racing to the exit lol

Offline Silver_Gryphon

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2007, 12:47:58 AM »
I had some fun in ZT1 when all my animals were complaining that they wanted some privacy because there were too many guests in the zoo. I put a Rex egg in the hyena exhibit, looked after it, and waited for the fun ^_^ Of course, the Rex just bashed through my hyena fence and went and had some fun with the visitors... my animals never complained again ^_^

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2007, 01:23:11 AM »
LOL! I'll try all these right now! :IloveZA:

Offline I_27_04

• Pooper Scooper
  • YOu will never have an afro better than mine. haha
Re: Your favorite strategies for having fun with your guests
« Reply #20 on: February 13, 2007, 06:09:56 PM »
I like to put up a bunch of yogert shops and other shops that sell foods that can make guests puke. and they do jsut that. I guess I could hack into the yogert shop ai to make it wehre they puke every time, but then its not a suprise muahahhahah.

also I make an electric dino cage without a dino in it and jsut trap a bunch of guests in there, and they keep zapping themselves.

Some of you might remember my breed tiger post. My breed tigers when from two males and one female to 250 tigers in two minutes. well. Imagine what would happen if I did that to the t rexes except make them breed even faster. a true horrer. t hen I let them all go. it was so funny.
I had hundreds of t rexes eating guests. and I made it where all the guests in the zoo where males so the dinos ate every last one. muahahhahahhahahah. best of all, I was using the zoo test hack and the speedy guest hack, so they where in high speed.  I also made the trexes fast too. ahhahahhahah.

THen I did it again, except I did the speedy guest hack in reverse, I made the guests reeeeeeeeeealy slow,, and the dinosaurs reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy fast. and I had 1000 dinos that time. hhahahahhhahahah.

IF only you guys could have been there.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 06:12:50 PM by I_27_04 »

Offline ZT14ever

• Pooper Scooper
  • Death to ZT2!!!
Re: Your favorite strategies for having fun with your guests
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 03:32:00 PM »
The simplist way....

THROW THEM TO THE SHARKS!!!!!!!