Author Topic: Game wont start !  (Read 1102 times)

Offline abnrmlisme

• Pooper Scooper
Game wont start !
« on: April 13, 2007, 07:27:13 PM »
 :eggsad :eggsad I am very sad. I have been playing ZT2 with all the EX packs for about 2 weeks. I bought the Zookeeper Collection & MM. Now I try to start it & it keeps telling me to insert the disc into the drive & its in there ! I have tried taking it out & reputting back in, cleaning t he disk & spraying out the drive. Nothing works ! What do I do ??? :eggunsure :eggcrazy

Offline mikaboshi

• Little Miss Snarky Pants
  • Game Warden
  • Sweet Sassy Molassy!
    • Artifex
Re: Game wont start !
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 07:37:51 PM »
Are you putting in the right disc? You need to have the Marine Mania disc in there, not the Zookeeper Collection.

Offline catfan

• Zookeeper
  • Small or big, don't mess with the cat!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 08:18:47 PM »
Mika's right. If you have already installed a xp (such as MM, DD, ES etc.), then you have to install zookeeper collection and put an xp disc in. I don't know why our computers don't read zookeeper collection after we instal an xp. :crash:

Offline abnrmlisme

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 09:09:09 PM »
yes i have the MM disc in there..i just uninstalled & reinstalled the game & when i put MM in there it automatically uninstalled the game !!! i am at my whit's end here ! i cleaned out temporary files & cookies and all that..i always close down background tasks..my computer has a good video card, plenty of ram & hard drive space..in fact i can run the Sims 2 with all exp's on my computer without a problem..i'm so frustrated  :eggangry :eggsad :eggno

Offline abnrmlisme

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 09:23:37 PM »
forgot to add one thing..when i am reinstalling MM when the menu pops up to Install i click that but all it says after the install wizard goes t hrough a second of doing something it gives me the option to uninstall saved games & downloaded content...so it's not installing at all now !