Author Topic: Transportation Campaign  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Tula

• Pooper Scooper
Transportation Campaign
« on: April 15, 2007, 02:23:56 PM »
Im on the first one bridging the gap of the transportation campaign and i just cant do it. Anyone have any tips?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:29:17 PM by Tula »

Offline Red-Panda-Freak

• Zookeeper
Re: Transportation Campaign
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 05:22:53 PM »
What exactly is your problem?

Offline Tula

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 06:59:59 AM »
I just run out of money i have tried 3 times but just cant do it and i have MM so i cant use the money cheat.

Offline Red-Panda-Freak

• Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2007, 07:23:49 AM »
here's some tips to help with money management.
-Use as little fencing as possible.  Have exhibits share fences, or use natural barriers (sunken exhibits are great because then you can use only a little bit of fencing and also it can be really weak).  Or you can use narrow cliffs between the exhibits.
-Use the cheapest version of everything.  Loose food, chain link fencing, paths only one square wide.  Don't use viewing canopies, binoculars, extra foliage, or anything that's not necessary.
-Make the exhibits small.  That way you can fit more into a smaller space.  Even if a space looks to small, give it a try.  I put a moose exhibit in the area under the elevated path.
-Recycle everything you can.  unnecessary fencing, all foliage outside exhibits, extra paths.
-Keep the guests happy.  They'll give you more money.
-Place a gift cart.
-Make your sky tram tour as short as possible.  Also make the distance between posts as far as you can make it.

Offline Tula

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2007, 09:36:31 AM »
Ok thanks i will try it now with the tips.  :ty1: