Author Topic: MM wont install & Zookeeper Collection installs w/out 2nd disk !!  (Read 916 times)

Offline abnrmlisme

• Pooper Scooper
 :crash:Okay I've had Zookeeper Collection & MM installed for a few weeks, playing just fine & I havent added any downloads or anything just yet. I am still feeling out the game & learning how to build & h ave fun with it. Well a few days ago I went to play & it kept saying to insert disk & the disk was in the drive. So after trying for about half an hour & dusting it out I uninstalled & reinstalled the game. Well the first install went normal until I got to MM. It keeps acting like it will install then it gets to a splash screen that says it will uninstall & asks me if I want to remove saved games & downloads. I'm like what ??  :ohmy So I uninstalled again & we tried on my bf's computer where the ZC installed without the second disk & the MM acts the same. So again I uninstall & try it on my computer where it does the same thing. ZC installed with only 1 disk & MM won't install. However I can play ZC though I dont know if things are missing etc but to me it looks like everything is there. I've read on several posts of ppl having the same problem as me with MM but not with the 1 disk thing. I'm frustrated to tears as I love this game & miss it sooo badly !!  :ermm: :( Does anyone know of a solution ?

Offline Zoo.admin.fan

• Pooper Scooper
  • Long time lurker (since 2005)
Re: MM wont install & Zookeeper Collection installs w/out 2nd disk !!
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2007, 09:57:48 AM »
perhaps there is a regional difference in the disc that happened to my friend. maybe just there is a problem with the discs try contacting where you got them from.