Author Topic: Oddest Thing You Ever Did In Zt1  (Read 20439 times)

Offline Cuddly Panda

• Scientist
  • Boss of Cuddly Panda Films
    • Cuddly Panda Films - See my movies!
Oddest Thing You Ever Did In Zt1
« Reply #100 on: December 24, 2006, 12:54:34 AM »
I made two 'Chaotic Zoo's, where I went on the Kids map to avoid money and research, made a huge enclosure with the t rex fence, and a tank attatched, and placed EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL IN ZT. For dinos I put a million eggs in 'hatcheries' along the sides, and left the there for the dinos to grow up. The whole zoo was powered by 'predator fuel' - flamingoes on land and tuna in the water. Absolute chaos. And every so often a guest or two.... :wicked:

Offline jupiterinleo

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #101 on: December 24, 2006, 10:04:05 AM »
Quote from: Cuddly Panda;167971
I made two 'Chaotic Zoo's, where I went on the Kids map to avoid money and research, made a huge enclosure with the t rex fence, and a tank attatched, and placed EVERY SINGLE ANIMAL IN ZT. For dinos I put a million eggs in 'hatcheries' along the sides, and left the there for the dinos to grow up. The whole zoo was powered by 'predator fuel' - flamingoes on land and tuna in the water. Absolute chaos. And every so often a guest or two.... :wicked:

I've totally done that. :laughing:

And I've also taken animals and set up an army. I mostly do that with horses and unicorns, to represent people on horseback or whatever. XD

I frequently make little "kingdoms", and have a certain species be the "kings" of the zoo.
Then to make sure the bloodline is pure, I record the births through family trees, and to keep track of who's fathering who, I usually put one male in an exhibit with a load of females.
You could say I have an obsession with family trees. :happy:

Offline vballrican

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #102 on: December 28, 2006, 12:30:47 PM »
My 6 yr old made a Chris' Zoo of Terror... :)  Guests can go in, but they can't come out.  Exhibits are full of T-rex's and other man eating creatures... lol

Offline african_elephant_2006

• Zookeeper
  • Remember the elephants. Forget ivory!
« Reply #103 on: December 28, 2006, 12:41:46 PM »
I have no idea why, but I put all of the animals in one exhibit to see size comparisons. I paused the game every time I did this, so when I pushed play, I would see which animals are "invincible". Usually, it were the bigger animals like elephants or T-rexes that were still alive. It's like one of those old battles in the Roman Collesium where all of the animals are forced to kill the gladiators and each other.

Offline ihitterdal

• Pooper Scooper
Re: Oddest Thing You Ever Did In Zt1
« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2007, 02:42:05 PM »
Not too long ago, I actually led guests into one area via a gift shop, turned the path into water (5x5), and made it like a home for em.

...UNTIL I LET OUT A FREAKING TIGER!  I AM EVIL MUAHAHA FEEL MY WRATH.

Offline DezinerofZoos

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #105 on: February 27, 2007, 08:22:24 PM »
I started a zoo, and let it build up until i had about 100 guests. Then I fenced up the exit, to where the entire zoo was one exibit. I then deleted everything, and built a 20X20 exhibit in the middle. In it i placed all the guests, with hamburger stands, and drink stands, and bathrooms, and a gift shop, and benches. On the outside of that pen, I made a huge savannah area, and filled it with all the herbivores of the savannah. So, it was like the animals were watching the guests. It was a Human Exhibit, for the animals. Get it? Animal happiness wasnt very high....lol

Offline Fennec Nichov

• Compost Pile
  • Zookeeper
« Reply #106 on: February 27, 2007, 09:51:46 PM »
I don't play ZT anymore, but I can still remember some stuff... My favorite game was to put all the animals together and see who won. The whale shark, humpback whale, sperm whale, Tyrannosaurus, Deinosuchus and yeti won. Another time I set all the animals free and then used the Alfred H cheat to make ambient gulls and crows attack guests. It was fun! HAHA! And yet another time I did an animal race. I put the prey/animals that get killed in front, then let the predators/large herbivores chase them! There are also lots of obstacles like crocodile ponds. At the end of the racetrack was a concrete shelter. But no one ever actually "won" 'cause when an animal reached the end it sometimes turned back and I would lose track of it.

Offline ladygreeneyes

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2007, 03:49:36 AM »
The most fun I ever had with a zoo was when I fired all the staff (so they couldn't "fix" things, used every little cheat to freak out the guests, and let all the animals loose.  Between guests running from another guest, being swooped down on by flocks of angry birds, and all kinds of animals all over the place, it was pandemonium. :loony:

Offline crazykitty93

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #108 on: March 22, 2007, 12:20:05 PM »
*snickers* I once got so fed up with my guests that I blocked off the exit and filled the park with hungry Dinosaurs, lions, and any other meat-eating preditor I could find.  :wicked:

Offline pettamapossum

• Pooper Scooper
  • Tree huggin' animal nerd
« Reply #109 on: April 05, 2007, 05:00:33 PM »
Well, I've got three.
1. Unleash the Hippos! *cackle*
2. Unleash Fluffy the Spinosaurus, feel bad for him, make him a nice habitat, buy a Mrs. Fluffy, and bring back guests and make the zoo FLUFFY LAND a huge hit.
3. Make the zoo into one giant ostrich exhibit.

Offline mario/6

• Pooper Scooper
  • Pichachu!
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2007, 10:12:45 AM »

Offline wolfboy7071

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2007, 07:08:52 AM »
 :penguin: once i put a 4 penguins,2 elephants,and 4 giraffes in the same exhibit and the only remaining animals were the penguins.

Offline animalkeeper

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2007, 07:20:22 AM »
I paused the game and fired all keepers and blocked the enctrance with rocks and make a huge exhibit with all animals and unpause game and destroy exhibits and watch the guest scream and run. I also surrounded some gests with water and they dissapeared into thin air.

Offline dannybob

• Zookeeper
  • okapis and gemsbok rule
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2007, 11:21:17 AM »
Well I made the whole zoo into an exibit by putting fences across the exibit. Then in the top  left corner (by the way this was a large map) I put over 50 T-Rex eggs. Then in the top right corner I put Over 50 Spino eggs. Then in the centre of map i put over 3000 zookeepers, 200 M workers, 500 educators and some scientists and MM staff, but I don't no how many of them. I then released all the dinos and watched the thousands of staff run!!! :badgnome:. It reminded me of Jp when they all run throo the forest. Then another time I made jumanji (if that is spelt right) :egggrin

« Last Edit: April 09, 2007, 05:36:28 AM by dannybob »

Offline Hughesy

• Senior Zookeeper
  • Pretty kitty
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2007, 11:31:36 AM »
I made an exhibit with 2 of every animal it was so cool  :eggjuggle