Author Topic: Oddest Thing You Ever Did In Zt1  (Read 20441 times)

Offline steven90

• Zookeeper
    • http://www.freewebs.com/steven90main
Oddest Thing You Ever Did In Zt1
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
i made a huge tiger zoo once and it was open for like 3 years then i put all of them on seperate 1x1 exibits and because my zoo was realy popular their was a male guest for every adult tiger (and 2 more for the babies) so then i made anothe 1x1 exibit by them all and paused the game and took out the deviding walls, and i zoomed right out and thev one who killed its guest first got to be free!!

Offline Flamer4

• Pooper Scooper
  • Misfortune comes your way!
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »
I made a huge exhibit, put every animal in there, and let them loose! My zoo had 100% rating and 956 guests! I even blocked the entrence! :lol Im so cruel!

Offline Midnightstar5555

• Zookeeper
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2006, 05:42:11 PM »
The oddest thing I did in ZT1 was wen I put 7 people with blue shirts in a cage an blocked the exit. Note: don't use water, they'll swim out like penguins(in ZTMM).I called the exhibit "The rare blue-shirted homosapien." :P

Offline Eragon845

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2006, 06:02:21 PM »
I Made a  Zoo with Animals that Eat each other

Offline alloy61

• Doctor Who nut
  • Copa Cabana
  • Scientist
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2006, 01:16:28 AM »
The weirdest thing I probably did is use the alfred hitchcock cheat to empty my zoo of angry guests...didn't work very well though, I couldn't switch off the birds!

Offline Tasmanian_tiger

• ZA Designer
  • Scientist
    • http://www.thylacine.be
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2006, 03:51:46 AM »
My my, so many good ideas. :P

Offline world

• Zookeeper
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2006, 10:38:12 AM »
I had Dinosaur Face-Off!!I had a huge concrete island surrond by a dolphin show(so people would come and watch :happy )the only thing on the island was concrete rocks,and more concrete.then (behind the scenes)I had every Carnivore Dinosaur stored in extremely small cages. It was pretty cool,becuase the Trex won every time! :lol

Offline Maple

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2006, 10:44:52 AM »
i once made a track (exhibit fence in a square and one inside of that so there was a 1 square width path all the way around) and put a zebra in in and then a lion, and watched the lion chase the sebra around and around

the other odd thing, make gauntlets..

Offline Sloth_bear77

• Zookeeper
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2006, 04:11:15 PM »
Oddest thing ive ever done was make a giant african Exhibit spanning the whole large grassland map, and made rivers and streams, added all the trees and rock, and even put in a little rainforest part and put every African animal into it, unfortunatley most animals were eaten and angry.

Offline Jakari

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2006, 06:02:06 PM »
Me and my friend would make "Wildlife Parks"...one big map for a specific type of animals. If you put a piece of fence across the enterance, it thinks it is an exibit. Unfortunately for the guests, the animals were usually carnivores...Hey, we didn't tell them to come to the park!

Offline Kneph

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #60 on: March 11, 2006, 01:54:20 AM »
I held big cat contests.

I made large race tracks where I would place the big cat in the begining and put the bait, usually a zebra, and time how long it took them to catch it.
I also did pig herding, having wolves herd the warthogs into pens. ^^;

...come to think of it... I STILL do that in ZT2. <.<; ehehe.

Offline pikapower704

• Zookeeper
« Reply #61 on: March 11, 2006, 08:22:27 AM »
I once had T-rex's next to a cage of raptors and the familys each had eggs. So, I took the eggs and put them into a Hatchery kinda thing and waited to see who would hatch first. So, the Raptors hatch out, broke through my stone wall that seperated the eggs and ate my T Rex baby. I was so scared that I let my Scientist tell the parents......I always woundered where that Scientist went..... :omg

Offline bob5

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #62 on: March 12, 2006, 12:36:09 PM »
One time, I made an exhibit out of the entire Large grasslan map, made it 100% suitable for Trex's and put as many Trex's as possible for the exhibt which was an army of I think 1,000,000 or something, and I blocked the entrance to the zoo(I used the parts of that map that I could use where I didn't have to delete too much stuff) and waited until the Trex's grew up, and, by that time, I had 1,000 angry guyests, and I don't like angry geusts very much, so I un leashed the  Trex's and watched all the guests get ripped apart, I wonder what happened to Santa, though. because when I unleashed the Trex's he was flying overhead, but the same time next year, he ddn't come...

Offline Flamer4

• Pooper Scooper
  • Misfortune comes your way!
« Reply #63 on: March 12, 2006, 01:02:07 PM »
I made a predator buffet. I put the prey in cages, And watched the predators jump or break the fence. Man... That was fun...

Offline marleybug

• Zookeeper
  • Arabians in Spring
« Reply #64 on: March 12, 2006, 01:18:21 PM »
Some times I would take every kind of dinosaur and buy a ton of them and put the eggs all in different exibits. When all of the t rexs hatched I would let them all out and watch them attack all the other dinosaurs. :P

Some times I would also use the ocean zoo and I would get this thing that transported guests. i had it send them all to this little island that i had surrounded with a fence so they could not leave. Then I would pick them up and put them in the water andlet them drown.   :blink (I am weird). I also would make a little cemetary for them.

Offline Seraphii

• Signed, sealed, delivered
  • Gl?bal Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
« Reply #65 on: March 12, 2006, 01:21:18 PM »
Deinosuchus island:
Small brownstone Island with adult deinosuchus in the water
Not very exciting I know

I have also made a river ride with Island reststops and island exhibits

Im not really exciting :erm

Offline brownwolf

• Zookeeper
« Reply #66 on: March 12, 2006, 05:40:43 PM »
I would try, in Marine Mania, to make a one-exhibit ocean zoo, but my game would crash every time...was anyone else successful? :lol

Offline zoofun78

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2006, 09:00:36 AM »
i once made a ditch in the back of my zoo and drownd nearly all my guests!! :hehe  hahaha!

Offline nicknam_4

• Zookeeper
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2006, 06:19:30 PM »
I made an exhibit as big as about the whole zoo and made a huge rainforest. then later i put bengal tigers in. eventually they were still complaining about the exhibit  to small. :rolleyes

Offline Chixiethepixie

• Pooper Scooper
    • http://www.gamepulse.co.uk/
« Reply #69 on: April 01, 2006, 05:50:48 AM »
OMG-you guys are so evil-but thats what makes it so fun-right?-i normally feed the zebras to the lions when i get bored but thats about the limit of my evilness-i look like a saint compared to you lot-memo to me-feed more innocent animals to the carnivores-

Offline flickerfoot714

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #70 on: April 04, 2006, 04:18:13 PM »
Heh heh heh... whenever I feel evil I'll either loose an army of angry lions/tigers/raptors on my guests, or I'll stick my male guests in a pen with oh, say, ten or twenty Great White sharks. It's annoying though, because the young male guests never seem to die...

Offline bob5

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #71 on: April 04, 2006, 06:43:24 PM »
I just did the weirdest thing, I made an ice age exhibit with every animal from that period, so, I made a HUGE penguin exhibit put as many penguins as possible in there, it was right next to the ice age cage, so I deleted it, and there were penguins that died and penguins that killed, when they were done I placed more ice age animals in, then other animals, then I got sent to jail for illeagal penguin fighting, you know, they should really put stuff like that in bold print on the law pages! :hehe  :hehe  :lol  :D   :erm

Offline nicknam_4

• Zookeeper
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2006, 09:24:13 AM »
Originally posted by bob5@Apr 4 2006, 07:43 PM
I just did the weirdest thing, I made an ice age exhibit with every animal from that period, so, I made a HUGE penguin exhibit put as many penguins as possible in there, it was right next to the ice age cage, so I deleted it, and there were penguins that died and penguins that killed, when they were done I placed more ice age animals in, then other animals, then I got sent to jail for illeagal penguin fighting, you know, they should really put stuff like that in bold print on the law pages!

:huh you can get sent to jail in zoo tycoon? :huh

Offline Dandelion Mane

• Zookeeper
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2006, 04:47:07 PM »
Originally posted by flickerfoot714@Apr 4 2006, 05:18 PM
Heh heh heh... whenever I feel evil I'll either loose an army of angry lions/tigers/raptors on my guests, or I'll stick my male guests in a pen with oh, say, ten or twenty Great White sharks. It's annoying though, because the young male guests never seem to die...
I know, once I let loose a t-rex to eat an angry boy but he never did, even when the kid was next to him!

Offline Penguino

• Game Warden
  • E Spheniscidae, Spheniscidae
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2006, 09:53:09 PM »
Originally posted by bob5@Apr 5 2006, 09:43 AM
I just did the weirdest thing, I made an ice age exhibit with every animal from that period, so, I made a HUGE penguin exhibit put as many penguins as possible in there, it was right next to the ice age cage, so I deleted it, and there were penguins that died and penguins that killed, when they were done I placed more ice age animals in, then other animals, then I got sent to jail for illeagal penguin fighting, you know, they should really put stuff like that in bold print on the law pages! :hehe  :hehe  :lol  :D   :erm
No making stuff up from thin air, please.