Author Topic: Introduction to Tutorials  (Read 921 times)

Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Registered Member
  • Zero Tolerance for Stupidity
    • Zoo Admin
Introduction to Tutorials
« on: August 09, 26, 04:26:34 PM »
There aren't many tutorials that are up to date with what we have discovered over the last 10 years. It is my hope to be able to fix that by providing step by step tutorials with screenshots along with the explanations to make it a little easier for you to learn how to create quality content. Those with more knowledge in some areas of creation no longer have the drive and interest in ZT they once had and were never really ones to just do a tutorial properly for those of us learning to follow so we could expand our knowledge and become better creators.. It is my hope to pass on and make available the information I have learned over the years while creating for ZT and other ventures of creation that have helped along the way.

I am not familiar with a lot of the graphics programs available today as I was introduced to Paint Shop Pro back in the mid 90's and have been using it ever since.  So all screenshots will show things being done in Paint Shop Pro. Most graphics programs including Gimp which is downloadable for free and then also Photoshop permit the working with layers and color depth which are 2 very import tools when working with images for Zoo Tycoon.

To follow my tutorials all you will need to do is locate the tool in your graphics program that will permit you to do what is needed for any posted instruction step.

if you have any questions please feel free to post in the questions and answers topic in this board and I will do my best to answer you or you can check into the Zoo Tycoon Community Discord channel. the link can be found HERE. I am usually always around the discord channels and will as above do my best to help you out and direct you to where the best up to date information can be found.

Yellowrose