Zoo Tycoon 2 > Strategies

Eating Areas/Houses

<< < (2/4) > >>

look out 21:

--- Quote from: Yellowrose on October 12, 2008, 06:04:51 PM ---You have to remember to install in order of release so install ZT then ES then AA then MM then EA if you have the Dino Danger download install before MM. Remember with each exp changes were made to files. For expansions to work properly they need to be installed properly.

--- End quote ---

Huh? wacha mean?

The Y2J Problem:

--- Quote from: look out 21 on October 13, 2008, 02:19:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yellowrose on October 12, 2008, 06:04:51 PM ---You have to remember to install in order of release so install ZT then ES then AA then MM then EA if you have the Dino Danger download install before MM. Remember with each exp changes were made to files. For expansions to work properly they need to be installed properly.

--- End quote ---

Huh? wacha mean?

--- End quote ---

You have too install ZT2, then ES, then AA, the MM, then EA.

Fierywater:
no you don't, I can install them in any order and it doesn't affect me

Alpha Dilophosaur:
I've tried this before, and its a good idea, but I think it looks rather odd with all the little buildings indoors...

Y2J: You can remove pillars by turning on path transparency to maximum (its in the little pop-up toolbar on the left) and then go through separately deleting the pillars with the bulldozer.  :U1

Candypanda57:
I have made indoor eating areas and I really like them! I go one step further and I make a ramp that the zoo guests can walk on up to the roof. Then I put benches, trash cans, & binoculars around the edge so they can see my animal exhibits. I also put kiosks up on the roof too. This way the guests have plenty to do up there. I tried putting the tram station up on the roof but none of the guests that came up would go on it.
 :za

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version