Zoo Tycoon 2 > General Discussion

Are there any extra animals for ZT2 Ultimate Collection?

<< < (4/5) > >>

Natureboy28:
We should take the top ZT2 and Zt animal makers. We should download their creations and see if they are the best. I'm guessing a staff of 25 through 100! We also need people that makes sure that all of these dls of an exspansion are safe. We are making exspansions not single files, no packs. Like AA it's based on one thing.

thedolphinshark1:

--- Quote from: Natureboy28 on April 04, 2009, 07:41:27 AM ---We are making exspansions not single files, no packs. Like AA it's based on one thing.

--- End quote ---
Natureboy, you are right.  Maybe we could do an insect expansion or one with more creative buildings.  That would be cool.

Natureboy28:
We could add that into the UC 2. We should add birds and roffed fence parts.

Zirconia Wolf:

--- Quote from: ApolloTheEagle on February 28, 2009, 12:02:25 AM ---...And to keep on topic, just after EA, when they announced UC, they said there would be some new animals, but I'm not sure if they revealed what ones, but considering they're not n the disc(s), they could be saving them for a download - just a though though, the ZT franchise could have been completely abandoned for all we know.

--- End quote ---

I have been going in circles (on other ZT sites & Google) trying to find out what- if anything- is different about ZT2 Ultimate Collection than my current configuration. (Zoo Keeper Collection + MM + EA + All Downloads...so everything ever Officially released for ZT2!)

So if I understand correctly (which is a toss up some days!) the original position was that there were going to be a few new things, but that turned out to be false...right?

I keep seeing screenshots of the infamous *sea turtle gift cart* & hearing yes/no posts about the whole *elephant seal* thing...

Any chance there is a way to find out exactly what (if anything) was added w/o having to buy the thing? (Like a trust-able website...NOT Wikipedia!)

I would be happy to buy ZT2 UC...if it actually contains anything new!

Natureboy28:
I would too. We need to find someon with the game
!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version