Zoo Tycoon 2 > General Discussion

Are there any extra animals for ZT2 Ultimate Collection?

<< < (2/5) > >>

Natureboy28:
Exscuse me, Kata899 since you are very new to ZA I have to give you one of the many rules. You aren't supposed to go really off topic and post something random unless someone posted something that tied together with my topic.  :wel5 to Zoo Admin Kata899

That happened to me alot. :blush :blush It's alright.

Natureboy28:
Anyone with this game. Can they tell me if there are any additional animals for Ultimate Collection. Downloads area is being fixed right now so I'm pretty sure nothing really works. It's at the top, ZTCCD.

pukkie:
Natureboy I am really starting to get it op to here with you young man
First of all Kata was addressed too by a adminstrator which means that post was excepted
Let's face it we were all new at one point
so there was A no need to report it B There is no need for you to start playing a moderator telling someone else what or what supposed to be done
as that is as much of topic as the post you might be responding to as that is not your job
And C which makes it even worse you are terribly doubleposting which is very much spam!making 2 posts even within three minuts is also something you should NOT supposed to be doing!
Let that be an official warning to you If you feel a post is inapropriate simply reporting will be enough
Don't you ever start making post like you are the moderator in the house!
And concerning to the point where you tell this brand new member there are rules
Have you ever bothered to read them yourself?
You are not new anymore and since you tell another what he can or can't do makes you think you would have but it looks like you missed rule nr 3
In case you have some time left I suppose you move your butt over here
http://www.zooadmin.net/index.php?action=rules
and read rule nr3 about 5 times where you could read the other rules as well too
Or don't you think the rules apply to you too?

ApolloTheEagle:

--- Quote from: Natureboy28 on February 27, 2009, 06:35:08 PM ---Exscuse me, Kata899 since you are very new to ZA I have to give you one of the many rules. You aren't supposed to go really off topic and post something random unless someone posted something that tied together with my topic.  :wel5 to Zoo Admin Kata899

--- End quote ---

:o Didn't expect that pukkie :D
And Natureboy, you have gone off topic more than enough times on other threads, my intro thread for example :D

And to keep on topic, just after EA, when they announced UC, they said there would be some new animals, but I'm not sure if they revealed what ones, but considering they're not n the disc(s), they could be saving them for a download - just a though though, the ZT franchise could have been completely abandoned for all we know.

Natureboy28:
They could actually perform suspensions. Im' so sorry. I forgot the rules. How could they suspend you?

Off topic, again. No more warnings. Next rule infraction and your posting privilages will be suspended for 1 week.  Zookreeper

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version