Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Registering on the zt2 downloads site

<< < (2/2)

Yellowrose:
There is NO need to register in fact you CAN'T register. Registration is disaaled. All files are accessable. I have checked this many times myself by accessing the site as a guest. If you still cant download files then check your web browser settings regarding downloading.

fern:

--- Quote from: ZOOK01 on October 13, 2009, 06:55:18 AM ---Ok, one last prob, you still need to register for the everything hack

--- End quote ---
The post you were in is linked to another post. Unfortunately that post is in the back room waiting to be fixed. There are still a number of viewable files/links that don't work because I have not caught up with them. please let me know if you find more. It seems none of the links in that area work, so I will turn if off from viewing
Yellowrose is right, in that you do not need to register, so if you don't get a file when you click on a link please let us know so we can find out why. Preferably with a link to the post.
Unfortunately it is slow work for me as I play ZT1 not ZT2 and so I am not familiar with the files.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version