Zoo Tycoon > General Discussion

Best Dinosaur????

<< < (4/5) > >>

Natureboy28:
Spinosaurus are truly better in fights against the former king, T-rex. They will get up to 101 if you give them over 20 sq feet and give them there most recommended tree, Norfolk Pine, sorround it with water, use the one sq foot usage to make a slight change to make them happier. Use only that tree, give them mostly large rocks, until they get angry, take that away and start using small rocks. Don't forget the Dinosaur Cave. If they give birth, they will be the all happy.

Firehawke:
My favorite, and the one's that I have the least trouble with are the Caudipteryxs.  I've been able to keep them in a variety of exhibit sizes, they breed well, and don't have too much trouble with guests.  Plus, I've been able to use non-dino fencing with them!

Natureboy28:
Still, the spinos are really easy to have happy.

Kiwilover:
None of the dinosaurs ever present any problems for me, ever. The only I can remember disliking were the Trikes, but they're no problem unless you put lots of Silligara trees. :))

Jeremy:
First things first. A warm  :wel3 to Levisdocker and I hope you like this site, I Know :za .

I haven't played the game much yet (just got it a couple weeks ago) But of the dinosaurs I've tried so far I like the velociraptor best because It doesn't seem to mind crowds much and if you give a pair the right habitat in a space of 240 or more tiles ( not too difficult as velociraptors will accept the rock cave as a shelter, and aren't very demanding.)  then you should soon get a trio of babies.
First, make sure that there is a male-female pair, then as soon as they grow up, sell the original pair (unless you made the habitat 400 tiles it will be overcrowded).
If there was a pair in the original group of babies then it won't be long before you get another trio of babies.
then sell the old trio and repeat, and not only will you not have to buy more animals, but you also make a profit every time you sell the older dinos. :U2

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version