Zoo Tycoon > Strategies

My famous lucky zoo

<< < (2/7) > >>

kooky112:
Alright thankyou, I just finished registering with Zootek so let's see what happens when I download a ton of stuff from then ha ha. My boyfriend is already saying Im addicted to downloading new things for Zoo Tycoon and he's afraid of me being overly addicted to the game itself.  rofl If only he knew. Maybe I'll make a copy of my Zoo Tycoon game for him to play on his laptop while he's at college and then see how addicted he gets. :P

Firehawke:
It's fun to spread ZT and ZT downloading addictions!

Enjoy hunting for downloads---can't wait to see some pics!

kooky112:
 :wacko So many Downloads to get from here I'm officially lost my mind. I already downloaded... like 18 things. Some of them are little packs, and I got the Wild Wings exp. so yeah I'm thinking over 50 things are being added to my ZT right now.  :ty You guys made my day! (Still waiting on Zootek to let me into their downloads section)

kooky112:
I've gotten the unicorn exhibits up now, and a Pegasus exhibit from the ZTunlimited website. The pegasus download from here just isn't working right. I'll have to keep trying to get it working, there's a few other things I downloaded that aren't working either.

Jay:
As mentioned in the Wild Wings download topic, the Pegasus might cause ZT problems if it tries to go in water or is placed in water. If you are having other problems with it or with other ZA downloads, you can say what problems you are having. That way we can add appropriate notes to the download topics and eventually have the downloads fixed. Similarly, if you are having problems with downloads from other sites, they would probably want to know. If you are having problems making a suitable exhibit for an animal, often the Animal Configuration Checker at ZKL can help:
http://www.lunamanar.com/zklounge/index.php?showtopic=1203

There is a newer version of that program being used at the Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory, but that newer version has not been released yet.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version