Zoo Tycoon 2 > General Discussion

Funniest Zoo Tycoon 2 Moment!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Natureboy28:
It got the "nerdy looking people in my zoos to sit down, cross there legs read the newspapers and annoy guests with reaal hard math. The guests were walking with one eye at him!!! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

spottedshadow:
I have 2 funny moments 1, was when my zoo had sugar stock and the kids were running like crazy  2, It is really funny if you watch a panda climb over a fence rofl

skyinwolf:
my funnest moment was one when 2 of my cave men went into the wrong bathroom! then they got coffie crazed! then went into the wrong bathroom again!lolololol hahahahaha! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Natureboy28:
My new funniest moment was the time two guests were chasing each other. One boy vs a taller boy. They were running along my flamingo and gray wolf ehibit. The Crazed Wolf and Speedy Gonzales.

courtneyrc:
the funniest moment i had was when a fat dude with a big afro's head was floating in the air and the guy was running around, lol omg aka strange!     rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version