Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Download Problems

<< < (4/5) > >>

pukkie:
To Pasja
You can send me a pm in dutch if you please with what your problem is
then we can see if we can fix it together
(ik ben helaas wel een beetje een computerkluns dus ik hoop dat je een beetje geduld hebt)

Jay:

--- Quote from: Bermuda ---I was trying to download the everything hack, and it was off the right website
--- End quote ---

The links in the "New Downloads" and "File Updates" areas at the ZT2 download site are currently all over a year old. Those links were put there on the previous computer server. So many of them, including the Everything Hack, have not been restored yet. Since the Everything Hack is not restored yet, it is in an area that is not open yet, which is why you cannot get it at this time. When looking for downloads at the ZT2 download site, look in any area besides the "New Downloads" and "File Updates" areas. For example, the hacks that have been restored are in the Hacks area there.

Bermuda:
Thank you

LvArabianHorses:
Hi!  I really want to get the downloads onto my Zoo Tycoon 2 game!! I've tried everything, but nothing works!  :bang Please help!  :(

jennyjeebies:
im having some problem with downloading, im saving the file and then extracting it to the zoo tycoon 2 game file but once i open the game its not there.

am i missing somthing?

jennyjeebies

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version