Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Download Problems

<< < (2/5) > >>

Yellowrose:
Dinoking I am sorry you feel that way but I am only one person and also an adult with a house to look after, meals to cook laundry to do and other family responsibilities. I am not a young person who just has to worry about playing games and school. I'm sorry my lack of time to get everything done by myself is not up to your expectations :angry. But I am doing what I can when time allows. Patience is something some of you young people need to learn along with how to be a little more polite and understanding.

The files will get added and the links fixed when my home and family are looked after if it takes a week or a month to get a section done so be it. At least you have some files to use and they aren't totally unavailable to you.

And just to clarify things for you the files have only been offline for 2 years not your 5 years so the extra 3 year wait is your own doing and beyond my control as were the problems that plagued the ZA server which caused the lack of file availability in the first place.

Maybe next time you post you won't be so rude and ungrateful for things that others do for free in their spare time so you can have something different to enjoy for your game.

Yellowrose

Pasja:
All the downloads ar ****, NOTHING WORKS!
I wana make a zt2 Prehistoric Park, so I need a Terror bird, but de link dowd work!
Pleas fix the links

Edited by Zookreeper for language

Raptor Red:

--- Quote from: Pasja on April 21, 2009, 06:18:23 AM ---All the downloads ar ****, NOTHING WORKS!
I wana make a zt2 Prehistoric Park, so I need a Terror bird, but de link dowd work!
Pleas fix the links

--- End quote ---
wow you guys are rude your lucky their still even trying, show some respect! :angry

fern:
Pasja there is no need for such rudeness. Did you even bother to read the post just before you made your one. It is nastiness like you have shown that puts people off wanting to even bother trying to make things available.

Yellowrose is doing what she can and she is not paid to do this.

The links should work on files that are locked (showing a little paddlock in the menu). If it is not locked it has yet to be fixed.

Yellowrose:
Well I have closed off the boards for files that are not yet available with the exception I believe of the object packs. When I have the files restored and the links fixed the boards will be made available. So with that said if you are looking for animals etc in closed boards I'm sorry but you'll have to wait till I get ALL the files in the board fixed before I make the board visable for everyone.

This should put a stop to error messages and whining.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version