Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 1 Downloads

Problem Files

<< < (3/7) > >>

Yellowrose:
Is this a ZA file you downloaded before the server crashed ?? ZA's ZT 2 files are not yet available because we don't have enough space on the current server yet.

Please post this in the downloads support or the tech support area of the site so one of the moderators can give some assistance in getting the files to show in your game. At the moment this topic is for problem files relating to the ZT 1 downloads site.

diversemelody:
I downloaded the parasaurolophus dinosaur for ZT1 and, no matter how I change things, it's happiness drops quickly and doesn't come back up. But, if you click the scientist button, it says that the exhibit is well suited. It gives you the proper suggestions on what to do when you first purchase it. But, after I followed everything it said, I found that it's happiness didn't raise, making it so that it can't be used without having negative effects.

Yellowrose:
I'll have Fern or Jay take a look at the file. It could be something not configured in one of the ai file settings.

fern:
If it is the Parasaurolophus by RSN then follow the suitability guide Here If it is the one by the Raptor pack then the suitability guide is Here Hope this helps

diversemelody:
It's the one by RSN. I'll use what it has there and see if it fixes it. :) Thanks.

Still, isn't there some kind of glitch? Because when the scientist says the exhibit is suitable, it should be happy, shouldn't it? And instead it keeps dropping in happiness.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version