Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 1 Downloads

Submission Problems

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jay:
I have never submitted anything here, so I don't know how the download submission process works. Also, the system might work differently for me than for you. But this is what I see. When I click one of the DOWNLOADS in the top menu, I see "ZT 1 Download Submissions" and "ZT 2 Download Submissions". When I click "ZT 1 Download Submissions", I see a list of submitted files and there is "Add a download" near the bottom. When I click "Add a download", it shows a form asking for Title, Category, Description, Keywords, Upload File, Upload Url, and Additional Options. Next to Category is a selection box. By default, "ZT 1 Download Submissions" is in that selection box, but it can be changed to "ZT 2 Download Submissions".

Firehawke:
It must be different for admins.  I don't have the option of selecting ZT 1 Submissions or ZT 2 Submissions.  I can click on My Files (which is where I can click on "Add a File" or "Return to Downloads"), Search, or Download Stats.

It's just all funky!

Cat Fishy:
Hmm... maybe you can send an email to an admin with it attached or something? Then until you can figure out what's wrong, at least you'll have the file uploaded... unless the staff don't want it submitted that way. If possible, post a screenshot so we know what your problem is exactly. Hope this helps, if not, then you might have to keep asking. But either way, post a screenshot if you can. :)

Jay:

--- Quote from: Firehawke ---I don't have the option of selecting ZT 1 Submissions or ZT 2 Submissions.  I can click on My Files (which is where I can click on "Add a File" or "Return to Downloads"), Search, or Download Stats.
--- End quote ---

We know the system was working in October, but apparently something changed since then. I did a lot testing and made a number of adjustments so you should now be able to select ZT 1 Submissions or ZT 2 Submissions after you go My Files, Add a File. Of course, please let us know if you have problems with it, but it looks like it will work now.

Thanks for letting us know that there was a problem. :U1

Firehawke:
Thanks Jay!  I was able to submit my zoo without any trouble :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version