Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site

<< < (2/7) > >>

ApolloTheEagle:
Yay, I loved the animals on ZA, and since my comp got wiped I lost them (:

--- Quote ---Are there any in particular you want? Keep in mind I only have time to do one or two a day as I have real life to deal with.
--- End quote ---
Not sure if this is a bit rude or not, but could you try and get the Boreal, Scrub and Temperate packs up? No rush though ^^

MaiaC:
I have a quick question... if I am a member here, am I automatically a member of the download sites? Cuase it asks me to login, but when I use my login information for here, it doesn't work - and it won't allow me to register?  Same with the ZT1 download site.

Yellowrose:
There is no need to register at the Downloads Sites. Both are set to registration disabled because they are fully accessable by guests.

fern:

--- Quote from: ApolloTheEagle on April 11, 2009, 05:10:41 AM ---Yay, I loved the animals on ZA, and since my comp got wiped I lost them (:

--- Quote ---Are there any in particular you want? Keep in mind I only have time to do one or two a day as I have real life to deal with.
--- End quote ---
Not sure if this is a bit rude or not, but could you try and get the Boreal, Scrub and Temperate packs up? No rush though ^^

--- End quote ---
Nah, not rude. I will see if if I can find anything with those names. Bet you can tell I don't play ZT2 which makes this a little tricky.

Pasja:
Dowd try download zt2 stuff of this side, nothing work!
 :angry This is Suck :angry
look, this is of the terror bird

Not Found
The requested URL /ZT2/Downloads/Animals/User Animals/Phorusrhacos.zip was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.7a mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.zooadmin.net Port 80

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version