Souvenirs & Gifts (Downloads) > Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads

Zoo Tycoon 2 Downloads Site

<< < (4/7) > >>

tiger_tales21:
on the downloads site i click download on something (it appears to happen to everything i clicked on) a new window pops up and asks me to log in but i dont have an accout (and i no nobody does) and i no that you cant register and im not sure what to do because i want to downloads a few thing (the everything hack in particular XD) but i came on here a few moths ago befor i moved and eveything i wanted worked fine =[
btw  :za

Yellowrose:
I'm not sure what is happening for you. I went to the ZT 2 downloads site to check the permissions for guests in teh admin panel. All appears set properly. I logged out so I would also be a guest at the site and went to the post for the file Everything Unlocked for ES AA MM2 I went to the bottom of the post and clicked the Download HERE link and was able to get the download with no problems.

What internet browser are you using? Internet Explorer or some other browser. It may also be something in your browser settings or computer settings that is causing the problems for you. I'm just not sure.

As I mentioned above I can click the link and download the file fine when logged out and visiting as a guest and everything on the site works as it should.

Jay:
This problem is probably the same as mentioned here:
http://www.zooadmin.net/index.php?topic=553.msg4308#msg4308

tiger_tales21:
sorry for the late reply...and yeah i use internet explorer, i just tried to download a few things again but its still says i need to log in.
jay-its similuar to that but i dont think the link/file is over a year old because it has only been on the site for a while, well im pretty sure.
-edit- i tryed downloadin from my mums computer and that uses AOL

mikaboshi:
What file in particular are you trying to download? This thread here shows which ZT2 files are ACTUALLY available. If you are attempting to get something that is NOT on this list, chances are the reason you are getting that error is because its not currently available, and/or the link is directing you to an old server.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version