Author Topic: Must Read for Tips  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Natureboy28

• Zookeeper
Must Read for Tips
« on: January 25, 2009, 05:43:59 PM »
We should make a mall like structure elevating just a couple stories above ground with the use of elevated pats. You should put in Food Courts, Playgrounds, Kiosks, and ect.We need it to save space and we shuold also put in something like a main path but with a cut off path so you could go on to see the certain animal. That's my style. I also make everything organized like making the exhibit's symetrical. I also make huge place where animals that are friends from the same biome and from different time, different places come together into a big place. Plus you can do this multiple times because there are alot of biomes. I also make aquarium like tanks instead of having them outside. I put an elevated path over the cut-off and surround it with tank building to give it an aquarium feel. I also make Shark Trains by surrounding  3/4 of the jeep vehicle circuit, but if you want you could make it a part of the whole tour. Under the mall like structer should be either a downoad of abat which is available on this site or a hyena or somehing active at night. You are luck I don't know anyhthing else.