Author Topic: Zoo Admin's Return  (Read 1989 times)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Tycoon ZT1 Downloads
Zoo Admin's Return
« on: April 10, 2019, 09:06:54 PM »
I owe the community an appology and a bit of an explanation as to what happened to Zoo Admin and the downloads sites over the last few years.

I had fallen into a deep depression about the sites and about ZT in general sometime around 2009 - 2010 I won't go into details but let's just say because of it my interests changed direction and I left the community. In fact even though I was not active in the community the sites were still available until early in 2016 or 2017 can't remember which now. Having financial difficulties as we all sometimes do the domain we used to have zooadmin.net expired and someone else bought it up. Adding more to my depression.

Then last summer I was contacted by Zoo Tek Phoenix admin SavanahJan and ask if Tek could host the ZA download files. I agreed. Time passed and I started poping into Tek more often and by I think it was November of 2018 found myself missing creating for ZT and a lot of the friends I had made so decided it was time I got myself out of my depression and put the sites back up and create again.

Here we are .

ZA IS BACK!!!!

I read at the ZT2 Round Table a post where someone had said it was gone for good. I responded with "Not as long as I can still breathe" That still holds true and as long as there are people who want files for their game and there is new and old interest I will keep the sites alive as long as I am capable of doing so. It has been a rough and rocky road regarding ZT and what happened and I still have hurdles to get over which will take time. But I am here to create and enjoy the game and help in any way possible those who would like to learn and maybe even create themselves. Over the years since I have been pretty well absent in the community I have learned a lot and willing to share that share knowledge so keep an eye on the Designers area for some new tutorials to help with your own creations should you want to start.

clap clap  :za :za :za :za  clap clap

As of today Saturday April 13th 2019 Zoo Admin and the 2 downloads sites have been taken out of maintenance mode and are again available to the community. I also just want to add now that I have been back in the community for a few months how much I missed the community members and these sites. It feels good to have everything back again. Files at the downloads sites will slowly be made available as with no staff and doing it all myself is going to take time. I am currently working on the ZT 1 Buildings and will move on when I have all the files that don't need repairs done finished. I will be adding a Downloads Requests topic to the Downloads area so files can be requested but I can make no guarantees I can make your request available because of repairs the requested file may still need that may be beyond my knowledge but if I can fix it will do my best to make it available.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 09:56:58 AM by Yellowrose »

The Warden - Avoid Warnings and Mod Preview - Please read the RULES
Member - Cabana Girls, Honorium Emeritus-Zoolanders