Author Topic: Zoo Tek Phoenix  (Read 17758 times)

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Tycoon ZT1 Downloads
Zoo Tek Phoenix
« on: October 27, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
Formerly known as Zoo Tek and revied by Brandi and Jan this site has some wonderful downloads and some great people. This is also the home site of our wacky section moderator Pukkie who has everyone giggling all the time. This is also the home site of Genkicoll who has recently released some great ZT 1 creations that will have you pulling out and dusting off your ZT 1 discs so you can play with all her great goodies.

Zoo Tek Phoenix

The Warden - Avoid Warnings and Mod Preview - Please read the RULES
Member - Cabana Girls, Honorium Emeritus-Zoolanders

ApolloTheEagle

Re: Zoo Tek Phoenix
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2009, 09:24:59 AM »
How regularly does the admins accept new accounts? I think I signed up back in December '08 but I haven't got any reply rejecting/accepting my account >.<

Animals

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2009, 03:23:09 AM »
I had that problem too.when a error message camw up I clicked the button "report to forums administrator" and e-mailed.

Offline pukkie

• Section Moderator
  • Zookeeper
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 06:29:25 AM »
My guess would be something went wrong in your case Apollo
If I were you I would just try again

Offline Xtreme

• Game Warden
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »
I tried registering, mainly to download all those dinosaurs, but then they must've deleted my account, for I tried to log in, but they said they couldn't find a member with that username. Did I do something wrong? I come in peace, I swear!  :angel
Gosh, it's been long. Do my eyes decieve me, or is this a new skin?

Offline Yellowrose

• The Warden
  • Webmaster
  • Game Warden
    • Zoo Tycoon ZT1 Downloads
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2009, 05:33:18 PM »
Xtreme I know they have an admin approval for new members and the root admins may not have got to it yet. Maybe Genkicoll can give one of them a poke to take a look for you.

The Warden - Avoid Warnings and Mod Preview - Please read the RULES
Member - Cabana Girls, Honorium Emeritus-Zoolanders

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2009, 09:14:42 AM »
Things are great at Tek, as always, but I'd say it's about time for another community update!

I've started a new feature that I hope everyone will enjoy, making Friday a regular release day for some special ZT1 animals I've been working on... Only YOU choose the release!  Here's how it works:

Tuesday or Wednesday I will post a poll in the Chattery section, in which you vote for the release you'd like to see.  The catch is, you don't know what you're voting for! :D  It's the Russian Roulette of Releases, where you pick a number from one to five, each of which corresponds with a release waiting to be made.  The number with the highest amount of votes when Friday rolls around is the animal that gets released.

Thus far, we've released the Southern Cassowary & Emu, American Avocet, Black Stork, Trumpeter Swan, Mountain Bluebird, and most recently, the Hyacinth Macaw & Blue-headed Parrot!

There was also an extra-special addition to the releases yesterday - The Dragons of Pern!  Inspired by Dragonriders of Pern series by Anne McCaffrey, you'll find all 5 colors:  Gold, Bronze, Brown, Blue and Green, plus Ruth, the White Dragon.  For those not familiar with Pern, I made it an interactive release, with two pages of background information before I made the release.

You'll find all of the new releases in the ZT1 New Releases section of our forum :)

Be sure to stop by and vote in our newest poll, which will be posted in a few days.  Also, if you've been working on the August/September Individual Contest, don't forget that you need to turn in your zoo by Wednesday, September 30th!

Stop by Zoo Tek and join the fun anytime!  We'll be happy to see you!

PS - Admin is having to sort through at least 200 spam accounts every day, which slows down the approval process for new accounts.  Anyone who has trouble setting up their Zoo Tek account, please contact me and I will help you sort it out.
~ ZOO TEK PHOENIX PR Rep
PM me if you have any troubles getting your Tek account set up!

Offline redriaskyly

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 08:11:08 AM »
hello,i have to get you here cause i tried signing up at zoo tek and i had to do it 3 times already cause it keeps deleting me after a day and says i'm not a member and i can't contact anyone there cause it won't let me,so i don't know what to do now.i just signed up again after i signed up yesterday but it deleted me again.thank u.redriaskyly

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2009, 10:22:15 PM »
Probably because your name sounds like something a spambot would use. Genkicoll is a member here and you should send her a pm asking for help. She is staff there.
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2009, 04:32:35 PM »
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Fern :)

redriaskyly, I will let Admin know to keep an eye out for you.  You may get a PM from me if there is something additional you need to do.  I assume you are using the nick "redriaskyly" at Tek, too?
~ ZOO TEK PHOENIX PR Rep

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2010, 05:35:54 PM »
FYI for everyone: 

I am getting an IPS Drive Error when I try to enter topics at Tek, regardless of which browser I am using.  I have notified Admin and they are working on it now, so hang in there!  We'll get Tek back up and running ASAP!
~ ZOO TEK PHOENIX PR Rep

Offline fern

• Senior Zookeeper
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2010, 01:46:41 PM »
http://zootek.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Professor Paul has set up a temporary site for Tekkies while Jan is trying to get Phoenix back up. Follow the link above to it. You will have to register.
Dragonrider
Girl in training for the Gnome Tossing Marathon.
Tech Admin at Zoo Tycoon Community Download Directory

Offline genkicoll

• Copa Cabana
  • Zookeeper
  • Dragon Rider
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2010, 08:35:47 AM »
Zoo Tek Phoenix is back, and upgraded to the most recent software, so come check it out~

http://www.zootekphoenix.com/forums
~ ZOO TEK PHOENIX PR Rep

Offline micandra

• Zookeeper
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 06:08:01 AM »
Oops! Looks like the page you're looking for was moved or never existed.
Make sure you typed the correct URL or followed a valid link. <- This is the error I get when I try the access the site. I've bookmarked the link and worked up till now.

Offline Firehawke

• Master Zoo Builder
  • Game Warden
  • Ooh, look ... It's a Frog
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 08:43:29 AM »
That's weird!  The site's working for me.  Maybe you need to re-bookmark the link.  I have to do that sometimes with the various sites I go to.  The link in Genki's post right above works okay.
Good luck!
Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo - one of the top zoos in the nation
Ooh look - it's a frog!

What am I reading right now?