Author Topic: scenario help  (Read 10050 times)

Offline Candypanda57

• Pooper Scooper
scenario help
« on: December 02, 2008, 11:07:16 AM »
I'm sure this has been asked and answered before but since not everything is back yet I will ask again. Has anyone ever been able to figure out how to mark a scenario "done" in the Zoo Tycoon 2 game? I know we can do it in the first game.

Offline germanwolf

• Global Moderator
  • Marine Biologist
Re: scenario help
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2008, 03:14:50 PM »
like, making the game think you finished the scenario, when you really didnt?

Offline Candypanda57

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2008, 05:46:31 AM »
Exactly. As we know, each scenario in a campaign must be completed to unlock things. If you are having a problem with a particular scenario and just want to move past it to another one. Is there a way to make the game think you've completed it when you actually haven't?

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2008, 09:15:35 PM »
You have to go into the game files and add unlock true to the scenerio line - havent played zt2 for ages and dont have it installed at the moment so cant drag up the file to show you exactly how to do it but I used to do it all the time and add in all the stuff that was to be unlocked.  Now Ive finished the Sims games might reinstall zt2 and redo everything.
Unequa sgvsi nvwadohiyadi osda ayilidi nigadi gvginetliyvsdi nigessvna gesvi, ale utlanigida aquudanadadisdi aginetliyvsdi na gvginetliyvsdi gesvi, ale agadohvnesdi aquunvda yulisdosi dudalehnavi.

Offline Candypanda57

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2008, 06:25:11 AM »
I sure wish you had the game installed RedNotDead because I don't understand what game file I'm looking for but thanks anyway.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 07:26:21 AM by Candypanda57 »

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 08:53:12 PM »
Will find the game when baby is having her nap and install - I also have somewhere a cd with all my saved zt2 hacks and other zt2 downloads so will look that out and find the relevant files.

EDIT:  Its the options file you have to edit tell me what scenerio you want to unlock and I will tell you exactly what you have to type
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 09:37:38 PM by RedNotDead »
Unequa sgvsi nvwadohiyadi osda ayilidi nigadi gvginetliyvsdi nigessvna gesvi, ale utlanigida aquudanadadisdi aginetliyvsdi na gvginetliyvsdi gesvi, ale agadohvnesdi aquunvda yulisdosi dudalehnavi.

Offline Candypanda57

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2008, 05:56:56 AM »
The scenario in question is the "Animal Conservation" scenario. It is the second scenario in the "Conservation Programs" campaign. One of the things you have to do is breed Red Pandas. My cousin and I are playing the game together and her Red Pandas keep dying and she has played the scenario over many times and is tired of trying. This scenario needs to be done to unlock the third scenario - "Second Generation Animals" - which needs to be done to unlock the "Mysterious Panda Campaign". Again, thanks for all your help.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2008, 07:28:07 AM »
Is that the Endangered Animals scenerio if so

EndangeredAnimalsCampaignscenario2="completed" EndangeredAnimalsCampaignscenario3="unlock"

Cant remember if you get anything for finishing the scenerio but if so let me know and I will give you the unlock for it.  Am just installing the games again and have the unlock up to marine mania but seem to have lost all the hacks for extinct so redoing them - if anyone has my old sell animals for money hack for the zt2 series would appreciate if they could let me know

Offline Candypanda57

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2008, 01:04:44 PM »
I believe the "Conservation Programs" campaign came with the original Zoo Tycoon 2 game before all of the expansions came out. This particular campain needs to be completed in order to unlock the "Mysterious Panda" campaign. hope this helps.

Offline RedNotDead

• Ho! Mitakuye Oyasin
  • Affiliates
  • Game Warden
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2008, 10:39:00 PM »
SpeciesSurvivalscenario2="completed" SpeciesSurvivalscenario3="completed"

that should unlock the panda campaign

Offline Candypanda57

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2008, 01:12:57 PM »
Thanks for the help RedNotDead. Will try it out as soon as time allows.

just wanted to say I finally tried out what you wrote and it worked beautifully!! Thanks so much RedNotDead!!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 12:33:13 PM by Candypanda57 »

Offline Cameron567

• Zookeeper
  • ZA is one of the best forums I've ever been to :))
    • Zoo Tycoon Hangout
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 01:32:27 PM »
zthere is a hack at ZTV that unlocks everything

Offline kowalski^^

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2011, 10:36:24 PM »
I already have the unlocker but I do not know where to put it let me know  :angel where I can see people online ????  :za :za :za
« Last Edit: February 05, 2011, 10:42:36 PM by kowalski^^ »

Offline kowalski^^

• Pooper Scooper
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 11:43:39 PM »
butet  :sick :sick :sick :sick :sick